October 25, 2014 | 1793 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Craze in Lust

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2011 1:30:00 AM More reviews by tweetybird101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS NAIL POLISH! ITS PERFECT 4 HIGHSCHOOL! PLUS IT'S GOOD 4 WHEN URE ON A BUDGET!:)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2010 3:08:00 AM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this doesn't take 4 layers like "jade" from the Craze line, but it does take 3, and for the extra effort it's not a color that's exactly unique. I will use this up (it does look very good under WnW "glitz"), but when I replace it, it will probably be w/ one of the SH Xtreme-wear fuschias since IME they don't take as much effort. To it's credit it does wear well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2010 5:48:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a perfect pearly fuschia. It's so glowy and gorgeous, and practically dirt cheap. I just hate how they downsized the bottle size but I guess it's not surprising these days. The wear is great, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2009 3:30:00 AM More reviews by poor_stargazer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

*Sings Joan Jett's* : "I hate myself for loving you!" Seriously, I despise pinks with a passion. Always have. And yet, I kept eyeing this one at my Walgreens every darned time. Finally, I caved with the thought that I'd try it, hate it and get it out of my system. Well I actually really like it. I don't know what makes this different than any other pink I've always hated, but alas, I like it very much. Anyway, the price is good at $2. I've worn this as a pedi and it lasted about 2 weeks before chipping (and I wear flip flops and sandals and stub my toes all the time). I like to konad different designs in black over this (thinking maybe black will make it more rockin' for me, yes I'm a dork). So, unfortunately, this is a good color, and not disappointing at all. :P

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2009 11:07:00 AM More reviews by dulcetpurr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The Craze polishes are really great quality for such a cheap drugstore polish. What I love about them is you can get complete opacity in just one coat, and the color is really true to how it appears in the bottle. Lust is a gorgeous fuschia pink that seems almost duochrome. If you're in love with pink like I am, you can't pass this polish up.

My only complaint about the crazes is that the bottle, although very cute, has a sort of stubby fat brush because of the cap, and it makes it a little hard to paint closely and see what you're doing. Other than that, these are a great buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2009 11:15:00 AM More reviews by sleepyhead2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing color! I am always pulled in by different pink shades on the market and wasn't expecting too heck of alot with Lust, considering it was wet 'n' wild. When i applied this ( I did 3 coats, 2 would have been just fine, but i usually do 3 coats for all my polishes) I was completely taken aback by how gorgeous this was. It was completley different from my other pink polishes. It was super shiny, although I did add a top coat. The pink is slightly blue/purple based and looks almost irridescent in the light and with movement of your hand. This is my favorite new pink shade. On my toes, I also did Lust with Glitz on top, and that was also very pretty. Wet 'n' wild has definatley made some great improvements and I was really impressed by the Craze collection. The bottles are really cute, but the downfall is the size. These are really small bottles.