Stila Plumping Lip Glaze Minty Mint

on 4/11/2013 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

If you thought dazzleglasses have a lot of shimmer, wait until you see this. I noticed there was a yellowish shade on my lips, but that was the shimmer not the actual lipgloss. It looks really tacky on and I think that Stila needs to step up their game and stopping selling bad products. I will not repurchase.

on 1/21/2013 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a beautiful lip glaze. And obviously because its a glaze it's thick and sticky. I love how this has a brush as its applicator, but Im also not a fan of it because of the stickiness it's hard to apply. Although this is not an opaque lip glaze, it's a sheer gold shimmer which shows your natural lip color with a subtle glow of gold. I got this at winners for $8 which is a great deal! If it was cheaper and on sale, I would buy this again. Maybe even in a more natural shimmery color

on 9/10/2010 6:46:00 PM

I really think this a unique color. It's a gold shimmery gloss which showcases your natural lip color with a nice gold sheen. It feels minty and cooling which I like. I do have to say though its plumping abilities were non existent in my opinion. I wouldn't purchase again simply cause it's expensive, but I would repurchase if I had the money for it.

on 4/5/2010 8:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

First i have to say that i got this product on the semi-annual sale at Sephora (i live in Paris, France) for 2 Euros! I wouldn't have bought it for the original price.
The first thing i noticed when i applied it was the IMMEDIATE lip plumping withount any tingling sensation. It leaves you with a fresh sensation. It is kind of steaky but nothing too annoying.
The downside of it , is that it provides NO coulour whatsoever! You can notice some sparkle but you really have to work for it! :)

on 1/3/2010 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

got this in a set - i would honestly have to look at the website and see what they cost individually before deciding if i would repurchase or not.

but as i said i got it as part of a kit - so i think it's a killer deal :) this is my first Stila lipgloss - i am always hesitant to fork out $$ for lipgloss when it wears off my lips in ten minutes.

but this stuff rocks!! great shine w/ subtle gold shimmer ,,,,,, and it stays on a million times longer than any other gloss i have tried. (MAC) i love the mintiness of this gloss as well, not too sticky either.

ok. the click pen pretty much sucks. i am hoping that i will get the hang of it at some point. the first time i used this i almost ingested the entire tube by over-clicking :0

on 12/29/2009 11:47:00 PM

i like this one. i am drawn to the gold/ champagne colored lip glosses. they are my favorite to wear and this one does the job. its suppose to a lip plumper- i dont really notice any plumping of my lips. its expensive and you dont get that much product for the money. the packaging is annoying. you have to twist forever to get a little product and more times than not you have twisted too much out. but again it goes back to the color for me. i love it and i would go through the hassle of the packaging for it. i feel like it lasts longer on my lips than other lipglosses i have. it can be sticky at times so i think this one has pretty equal pros and cons and will be a love it or hate it gloss. i marked i would repurchase but i'm honestly undecided (there should be a maybe option) if i did repurchase it would probably be on impulse but i dont think i would regret it because i do love the color and length of time it stays on!

This came in a set I bought a while back. I tried it when I first got it and didn't like it. I tried it again recently and I still don't like it. It's very sticky and smells a little bit like toothpaste(well, duh..the name is Minty Mint). I didn't notice any plumping of my lips even though it tingles when I apply it. Very pricey if I had bought this alone. The tube have very little product.

on 11/21/2009 11:25:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

The lip glaze itself is fine: tingly, not stinging; lasts well enough; nothing too exciting. Does the job.

However, the click pen is a hassle. I clicked gradually waiting for stuff to come out, and then after clicking what seemed like forever a whole lot came out--more than i could use. There was a lot of waste. I couldn't seem to get the right amount to come out. Either it was too little or too much. I will never buy anything with a click pen again.

on 9/6/2009 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Got this in a kit, I wasnt sure it being a sheer gold color but boy its a great lipgloss. Its minty (freshens lips), tingly, very satin in texture, nonsticky, yet it doesnt irritate my dry lips. Its longwearing and goes great with any lipstick or lipcolor. These are pretty expensive for sheer lipgloss but I will definitely recommend them.

Recommended for Medium Skin