December 18, 2014 | 1734 users online

Mascara - Victoria's Secret - Beauty Rush Mascara - Ja-Va-Voom!

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2011 4:17:00 AM More reviews by anaelleee

The tube of this mascara was so cool and this mascara was so unbelievably cheap(got it on sale) that I had to try it out.

This was the first brown mascara I used and the colour looked strange on me since I have naturally dark lashes, but let's talk about the product.
I didnt expect anything amazing from something so inexpensive ($3 I think) but it gave my lashes a surprisingly good amount of definition WITH NO CLUMPS (YAY!!)..but it stung my eyes and I teared up a bit and didnt hold a curl or curl on its own.

well, I think this is pretty good for such a cheap product, but the only reasong I am not going to repurchase is because I want to save my money to try out other mascaras(being the obsessive mascara buyer that I am) I recommend this for beginner mascara/makeup users, as it's cheap and simple to use(eg standard brush), so it can be easily experimented with!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2011 2:37:00 AM More reviews by Mooshminky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow. This really REALLY didn't do anything to my lashes. ZIP. NADA.

Does not hold curls, actually weighs them down. It does not lengthen, nor volumize. It doesn't even add color!! I have black lashes (asian) so I wanted them brown to fit my just dyed hair. Once on, it still looks pitch black.

Since it does absolutely nothing to my lashes (as if I never even put any mascara on), I wanted to try to use it as a brow gel. At least it kept my brows in place, but I'm just so sad it can't even color my brows brown :-(

The only plus I could see other than using this as a brow gel is that it does not clump.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2010 3:52:00 PM More reviews by emockler30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok, sooo people are ragging on this as a mascara. Yes, it is not the best mascara itself, but I have found it to be an amazing primer, and now I'm bustling around trying to find backups.

when I put it on, it spreads out my lashes very nicely and kind of elongates them and leaves them ready for my black mascara.

L.O.V.E it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2010 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Heechul

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I wasn't expecting anything amazing from this mascara, and I definetely didn't get anything amazing from this mascara.

It didn't hold my curl, it didn't volumize or lengthen. Simply, it just dumped color on my lashes. And since my lashes are black, I can't see the brown (not sure about lighter lashes)

I don't mean to rag on items like I do with this review, and I always give things a chance but..

When I put this on, it literally looks like I did nothing with my lashes at all. And I have short Asian lashes!

I tried this with my upper lashes, and tried to make my bottom lashes stand out, since the brush was rather easy to work with.. However, no cigar.

Thank goodness I got this for $2, but I don't think it was even worth that much.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2009 3:30:00 AM More reviews by WallaWallaIsForLovers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like the color of this mascara, it's a pretty brown. I basically have NO EYELASHES so this doesn't really do the whole job, BUT it helps just a little. I'd buy this again because it's a great natural mascara. I really want to try it in purple

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2009 5:56:00 PM More reviews by spiderleenie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wasn't expecting much from this product, but I ended up buying it because VS had a fantastic Beauty Rush brand sale. I figured, why not try it out?

Anyway, I think that this is an OK mascara. Why do I give this four lippys, though? Well, I think the specific color works in this mascara's favor. The mascara doesn't give length or volume, but it slightly darkens my lashes, and it looks natural. I've had no problems with flaking either.

I'm pleased with this product. I'm pretty sure I would feel differently if I had purchased this in any other color though. I will be happy to buy this again if I can hit another good sale at VS.