Paula's Choice CLEAR Regular Strength Anti-Redness Exfoliating Solution With 2% Salicylic Acid

4.3

Not tested on animals

Active: Salicylic Acid 2%; Inactive: Water, Dipropylene Glycol (slip agent/penetration enhancer), Pentylene Glycol (slip agent), Polysorbate 20 (emulsifier), Butylene Glycol (slip agent), Glycerin (skin-identical ingredient), Sodium Hyaluronate (water-binding agent), Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Allantoin (anti-irritants), Panthenol (skin-conditioning agent), PEG/PPG-17/6/Copolymer (solvent), Methyl Gluceth-20 (skin-conditioning agent), Glycereth-26 (thickener), Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane (skin-conditioning agent), Sodium Hydroxide (pH adjuster), Sodium Metabisulfite (stabilizer), Tetrasodium EDTA (chelating agent).

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This is my favourite BHA from Paula's choice, it is light and feels matte on skin, doesn't dry me out and controls my acne and oil, would reccommend - the Skin perfecting 2% BHA Liquid broke me out but this didn't

i have been using the mild exfoliating toner from Clinique both for my face and my chest. It had given great result so i thought my body can use something stronger, because i want the marks to go away faster. So i purchase this one with 2% bha hopping for even more increditeble result but after using it for more than 1 week, i'm not sure if it's worth my money. To my suprise, i think the one from clinique actually makes my skin feels smoother than this one for just 20 bucks of double the amount of the paula's. It's really expensive to buy paula's choice in Canada, even with free shipping, this small bottle of toner cause me 50 cdn which is really crazy. I will probably return this or exchange for something else....

YES YES YES ! This is the bomb.com. It reduced my redness significantly; my small whiteheads on my forehead and nose have reduced greatly. Love it. I definitely recommend this to anyone suffering from redness/ rosacea

use my referral link to get $10 off your purchase! https://goo.gl/zCyvZm (you can also use additional discount codes on top of that link!)

I've been using this BHA for several months now, but noticed benefits after a few days. I'm 33 with I guess normal to slightly dry skin that's very easily goaded into acne. This stuff is lovely. It's literally like water, I just splash a bit into my hand and pat it over my face after I've cleansed with Cera Ve Foaming Facial Cleanser and used Paula's Choice Enriched Calming Toner. I then follow up with Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch SPF 30, which, incidentally, is the only sunscreen I've found that doesn't break me out and feels beautiful on (but does sting my eyes, so I'm on then lookout for another). I have always had red cheeks and kind of across my nose and after a couple of days using this, that evened out! That redness has always been there as long as I can remember. I stopped thinking about it as a solvable problem. But lo and behold, this stuff did it. Effortlessly. Helps with breakouts, my skin feels soft and lovely with this combo, and is very soothed feeling. So it's effective but gentle. And it's not just the toner. Had a few days with the other products and not the BHA and the effects were not the same. I'm almost out and am definitely reordering.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I hated the texture of this- far too liquidy for use! I was already using her 1% BHA gel before trying this, but I almost immediately switched back. Her gel BHA's are to die for- the perfect consistency, and the results are incredible! The ordinary BHA's also fight acne, and if you pair it with her spot treatments you're well on your way to clear skin. This product did nothing for my skin and I wouldn't repurchase. Her other BHA's worked way better for my skin, and if you use this link: http://goo.gl/mlJdKK you can get her gel one for only $18 (which, considering how long my bottle is lasting and how well it worked, it quite a steal!!!)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have dry skin and have been using the Alpha Hydrox AHA Souffle 12% as my exfoliant for a long time, which keeps my skin smooth but does not get rid of the stubborn tiny bumps on my chin. Those bumps don't usually go away until they turn into full-blown pimple, so I decided to try this on my trouble spots. I simply pour a little in my palm, and lightly pat it onto those spots. I have been doing that for a month and find that the it brings the bumps to the surface without them turning into big pimples. Sometimes small pimples would form but they went away pretty fast without getting real ugly, which is great because when I used to see the bumps, I knew one day they'd become a big pimple before going away. Now, my chin is almost bump-free. I still use my AHA, but I alternate it with this at night and it has worked well for me. The bottle is almost gone because of an accidental spillage, but I ordered some BHA lotion from PC so I'll see 6if that works as well. Will write my review for that after I give it enough time.

I gave this 3 stars: I would give it worse, because it make me break out, but it made me realize that I react poorly with salicylic acid! All those years with salicylic acid trying to RID my acne was making it worse.

It should work great for most people, though!

Love this product...everything I use is Paula's Choice products, they are amazing and I have finally cleared my acne! :) I did have a coupon for $10 for other reviewers to use but it got deleted!

I have use this for almost 4days and the result is remarkable..my skin is rough,congested, prone to acne and redness.This solution provide me smoother,brighter and clearer skin.It doesnt irritate or leave my skin too drying and I also realize that when I apply my foundation,it apply smoothly without patches and flakiness.The price in singapore is not cheap at all,the solution cost about 39sgd and is less than 150ml but this solution is very effective especially if you have trouble skin like mine.

Fyi: i use this day & night,i do apply the solution to my neck as well.I also top off with the PC resist vitamin C 25% as well both of them works very well together to reduce my red acne scar which I have been trying to get rid for more than 6 mths..♥♥♥

Update 28/12/2015: I have completed the entire bottle and I m impressed with the result.My skin is smoother, no more bumps and redness.Even my pores look smaller.My boyfriend asked me what I have been using to achieve such a great improvement.I am glad that I found a toner that suit my trouble skin.

Holy Grail toner for my skin. Redness reduces significantly.It takes away the dead skin, smal whiteheads on my nose as well as blackheads on my chin and cheek
Since I started using Clear Skin set, my skin texture has been developed a lot. Smoother, brighter, less
Actually what's the most unfavourable thing is the price. Haha