November 23, 2014 | 1190 users online

Hair Treatments - Goldwell - Dual Senses Rich Repair Leave-in Cream Fluid

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by xac83

Amazing leavein conditioner, I love that keratin and silk proteins are high up on the list. This literally makes my hair feel like silk. Give this a try you won't be disappointed (: also gives my dull blonde ends mirror shine!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by hnrenfro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is my new HG this leave in cream fluid conditioner , it has hydrolyzed keratin& hydrolyzed silk as the 3rd and 4th ingredient, i really hated on this shampoo and conditioner from this line im going to take that back the shampoo and this leavein have completly changed my hair over the weeks. my frizzy poofy hair is smooth and alot straighter when i blow dry , i almost never use my flat iron and couldnt be happyier, still use my joico conditioners aswell but this is my new hg leave in (:

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2009 11:48:00 PM More reviews by tnewhouse

i have curly, thick hair and this product works very well on my hair whether i wear it natural or straight. I also use the leave in hairtip serum which works just as well.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2009 3:53:00 AM More reviews by dustylots

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This leave in cream claims to give a healthy shine and silky smoothness for dry, damaged or stressed hair.

It is a fairly heavy product that did not leave my hair shiney or silky. I can't see that it did much at all. Still had the fuzzies.

Cost AUS$19.95.