The Body Shop White Musk Anti-Perspirant Deodorant

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/24/2014 8:04:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The one and only deodorants that works on me. It smells as nice as the whole range of TBS's white musk but not overpower any perfumes I wear. It keeps odour away the entire day. I would keep usin this product forever as long as it's available in the market!

Did not work as an antiperspirants. Sweated a bit soon after and didnt even smell of the nice white musk smell. Waste of money. Also left white patches on clothes.

on 2/6/2013 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I've tried a lot of deos
But this one is my favorite
I sweat a lot because i am a shy person
So i apply this then i apply the white musk powder from tbs
Smells amazing
But doesn't dry quickly i don't care about it as long as it Prevent sweating
Love it and recomment this if you love the white musk from tbs

on 11/5/2011 10:48:00 AM

If you love white musk then buy this. It smells lovely, it leaves no white marks and one deodorant lasts a long time, even with daily use. The staying power is good but I have tried more effective deos. But if you don't sweat a lot then I do recommend this.

on 11/23/2010 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

It has been my HG deodorant for 10 years,back when i lived in SE asia this is available in every TBS store but it's not available in US,so i have to stock up when i go back to my country or buy this online in UK

Smells exactly like the white musk line. This glides on smoothly and dries quite quickly. The product is milky white but it doesn't leave white marks on my clothes. Staying power is decent.

Popular Deodorants