December 18, 2014 | 1716 users online

Deodorants - The Body Shop - White Musk Anti-Perspirant Deodorant

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2014 8:04:00 PM More reviews by nanaad

The one and only deodorants that works on me. It smells as nice as the whole range of TBS's white musk but not overpower any perfumes I wear. It keeps odour away the entire day. I would keep usin this product forever as long as it's available in the market!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Did not work as an antiperspirants. Sweated a bit soon after and didnt even smell of the nice white musk smell. Waste of money. Also left white patches on clothes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Noonie95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I've tried a lot of deos
But this one is my favorite
I sweat a lot because i am a shy person
So i apply this then i apply the white musk powder from tbs
Smells amazing
But doesn't dry quickly i don't care about it as long as it Prevent sweating
Love it and recomment this if you love the white musk from tbs

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2011 10:48:00 AM More reviews by Cokioki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you love white musk then buy this. It smells lovely, it leaves no white marks and one deodorant lasts a long time, even with daily use. The staying power is good but I have tried more effective deos. But if you don't sweat a lot then I do recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2010 6:09:00 PM More reviews by putu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It has been my HG deodorant for 10 years,back when i lived in SE asia this is available in every TBS store but it's not available in US,so i have to stock up when i go back to my country or buy this online in UK

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2009 11:51:00 PM More reviews by phalaenopsis_619

Smells exactly like the white musk line. This glides on smoothly and dries quite quickly. The product is milky white but it doesn't leave white marks on my clothes. Staying power is decent.