Banana Boat UltraMist Ultra Defense Spray SPF 50

3.8

on 9/5/2013 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am so in love with the banana boat most spray it smells really good idk y I love the smell of sunblock anyway it great the all u do is just spray it on I use it mainly when I'm going to go to the beach pool be outside a lot etc but it works really good and protects amazingly ! One of the best sunblock sprays ever ! HG worthy for sure !

on 3/15/2011 11:12:00 AM

I was very disappointed with this product. I love the SPF 85 from the same line so I thought I'd like this one as well. I was very wrong. The 85 goes on easily and is light and wearable. This 50 is heavy and never seems to sink in. I felt gross all day. It also smells stronger, which was very unexpected.
In short, thumbs down for the SPF 50 but try the 85.

on 1/26/2010 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I'm a really pale person (NW15) who also likes to go sailing in the summer. As you can imagine, I've been through truckloads of different sunscreens, and I love this one. It smells nice, doesn't leave you feeling too coated/slippery, and lasts in full sun with activity and sweat for about 3 hours. I also like the Sport version of this, I find it has better staying power but is more expensive and doesn't have the skin-loving ingredients this formula has. I also like the twist-lock cap- keeps this stuff from going off in your bag.

on 9/4/2009 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

very practical and convenient, but i don't think it's as quick-drying as they claim it to be. still a nice sunscreen tho.