Tone Blueberry Body Wash

Price: $

on 2/20/2011 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Oh my. The scent alone makes this body wash. When I squeezed it onto my pouf, the lather literally exploded into bubbles and a creamy, fresh, blueberry wave of deliciousness.
I thoroughly enjoyed this product until I finished it up. It made my skin soft and bright, and the snackable fragrance even lingered for a bit. In terms of moisturization, it did an okay job, but left me slightly itchy since I used it during the winter months. Since it's too rich and creamy for the summer, and not moisturizing enough for winter, it looks like I'll be coming back to this stuff in the spring and fall.

on 6/15/2010 9:39:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE this body wash. All I can say is YUM! The scent is spectacular and it doesn't dry out my skin and it's like half the price of the others at the drug store. What more do you want?

on 3/15/2010 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This scent smells sooooooooo good!!! Definitely a great bodywash,rinses well and is not drying to the skin at all!=) I will get this again.

on 12/25/2009 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This smellls wonderfully fruity and creates a gentle lather that doesn't dry out my skin. I like that it has antioxidants in it, though I doubt it could offer any significant benefit since its on the bottom of the ingredient list. Plus it doesn't cost that much. I also like the purple bottle. Overall, the scent is the main focus point of this for me. I fell in love with it as soon as I smelled it at the store. It slightly lingers on the skin. My SO liked it, but refused to wash with it, claiming it was a bit girly for him. Worth a shot if you are looking for a cheap and great smelling bodywash.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

WOW! This smells sooo yummy and amazing! It lathers well and leaves you feeling fresh and clean and did I mention the wonderful scent? I will definatly be buying this again! Yum!

Amazing body wash! It smells awesome! Fills the bathroom with a yummy fruity scent. Lingers a while on my skin as well. Squeaky clean with a great lather. Cheap to boot! Love it! Definite repurchase!

on 9/25/2009 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

amazing product..my hubby loves when i get out of the shower because it fills the room with such a wonderful scent & you feel squeaky clean afterwards..definetly a good purchase!

on 9/4/2009 11:07:00 PM

I saw this and thought: "Blueberry Body Wash?" I had to try it. I am SO glad I did! It is made from several other fruits besides blueberries, most of which are known for their antioxidant properties. Not sure how well that aspect works, but I can say it smells WONDERFUL and lathers well too! Great way to get squeeky clean!

Popular Gels/Soaps