October 23, 2014 | 2194 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - The Wonder Cloth

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by sgrplmfairy333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HG STATUS! this thing is amazing! i just ordered two more off of amazon, since the bed, bath & beyond near me no longer carries the wonder cloth and i managed to lose the first one i bought. i would recc this product for anyone. it swipes makeup off easily with just water (i always wash with my regular cleanser after just to be safe). this is a great exfoliator- it gets rid of any flakiness. this is the best manual exfoliator you can buy IMO. this is also great if your eyes tend to get irritated using makeup remover oil/cream/lotion etc.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by beaniewienie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this at Rite Aid for $7.99. It's bizarre. I wet it & wiped over my face & could not believe how much makeup was on that white cloth & how it rinsed right out with warm water. I don't understand why it works, but it wipes off hard to remove makeup (eye liner & mascara, foundation & powder, lipstick & lipgloss). Then I wash my face with my cleanser to make sure that my skin in clean & it feels really soft & nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2010 3:09:00 PM More reviews by marie1111

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought the Wonder Cloth last year at Bed, Bath and Beyond. It was only $10, and I love it so much that I went and bought a second one.

The cloth is made of cotton and rayon and produced in way that makes it very similar to a synthetic microfiber cloth. If you watch the manufacturer's video online, it shows a woman using the cloth with water to remove all makeup. I don't use it like that because then I would have to wash the makeup off the cloth.

Instead, if I am wearing makeup (mineral), I first just use my hands to apply Aubrey Organics Everyday soap or their Seabuckthorn cleanser, and then rinse it off. That gets most of my makeup off. Then I wet the cloth with very warm water, squeeze it out, and gently massage it over my entire face. I repeat that one more time if I was wearing makeup. It removes every last trace of makeup and makes my skin super smooth.

This has gotten my pores the cleanest they have ever been and is very gentle on my face.

In the morning, while in the shower, I just use the cloth on my face one time... no cleanser or soap this time since I have no makeup to remove.

I can't believe how good this has been for my skin! I don't need any harsh exfoliators or acids to keep my skin and pores perfectly clear. And my mineral makeup looks perfect now... no flakes, bumps or clogged pores.

After I dry my face, I spray it with Heritage Rosewater spray and then apply a bit of Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, which is very healing and has natural antibacterial properties. No more need for acne gels or anything like that.

Nutiva is a great brand of Organic Coconut Oil, and you can click-through Makeup-Alley's Iherb.com ad to give them credit. (Use the code ZIF713 for $5 off your first purchase.) My other favorite brand is Garden of Life Organic Coconut Oil, also at Iherb, which is nice because it comes in glass jars.

Using water-only helps to heal the skin's protective acid mantle. It also worked much better for me than oil cleansing method, and is much less of a hassle.

After reading a lot about the benefits of water-only cleansing, I also bought the Skinvac cloth which is great for clearing the gunk out of pores... but I only used it once, because the Wonder Cloth works so well, I don't really need anything else.

I highly recommend the Wonder Cloth, using a gentle, natural soap or cleanser like Aubrey Organics first to remove makeup. My skin has never been so calm, clear and happy!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2010 7:21:00 PM More reviews by larsonwendy

This thing is pure gimmick. It's really garbage.
Supposedly you just wet it down and all your makeup comes off, no need for makeup removers. nope.
It's super scratchy and it irritated my skin....and it left all my makeup. It feels nice and soft while it's dry but once you wet it down and wring it out it feels exactly like fiberglass insulation.
I wish I could give negative lippies, because my face is on fire right now.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2009 1:53:00 PM More reviews by sheraswiftwind

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have to agree, this cloth is great because the makeup just rinses away. I have purchased for friends and family for the holidays!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2009 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Autumn13

I found this at Bed, Bath and Beyond about a month ago and it really does what it says. It’s super white, pearly white, and I was afraid to use for a while because I was afraid that my makeup would transfers to it and would be hard to wash off. But, so far, it does what it says. Both sides are the same so that makes it really useful. It's very soft so I know that it's gently on my face. I've also used it to remove my weekly mask. It cost about $10 and I already purchased a backup:

• All Natural, No Harmful Chemicals - The Unique WONDERfiber™
• Removes all make up quickly and easily with just water
• While removing your make up you will experience a WONDERful feeling from the WONDER CLOTH, as it is massaging your skin, while gently cleansing, exfoliating and smoothing your skin, leaving a clean, fresh youthful look
• Removes all oils and pollutants from your face
• Rinses clean in water, no stains remain!
•Use over and over, machine washable and dryer safe

I'm really glad that I stumbled upon this and have recommended to family and friends.