A/G Set It Straight

4.7

on 3/27/2013 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

My stylist used this on me first, the smell is amazing and it works like a dream. I went and purchased a bottle for myself. It is reasonably priced $16 for 5oz - a little goes a long way. Product also contains a heat protectant which is a bonus, no need to purchase a separate product. It works great to straighten and help with frizz without weighing down hair. Will repurchase.

on 7/24/2012 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have dry, frizzy, wavy, fine, thin hair. Thus, I need a smoothing serum that doesn't weigh down my tresses. This and Morroccanoil are the only two I've found so far that don't turn my hair into a grease-pit within a few hours. Set It Straight is even lighter than Moroccanoil but it still helps calm the frizzies and make my hair appear smoother. However, I have taken away one lippie because it does not give me that silky shine I get with Moroccanoil.

To get that silky shine, I have to add a shine spray and, before you know it, my hair is greasy. But if you are looking for a smoothing serum, want the lightest product possible, and can live without the shine, Set It Straight may work for you.

on 9/4/2009 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This isone of the best products I have ever used to straighten my wavy , fine hair. I use the size of a dime and smooth it all over. It's light weeight, but very effective.

I love all of their products!