L'Oreal Revitalift Radiant Smoothing Cleansing Towelettes

3.3

on 7/16/2013 12:27:00 AM

I really wanted to like this product,but I felt it didn't do the job.My makeup wouldn't budge when wiping.I had to use 3-wipes,finally it started coming off.I love L'oreal's Revitalift products,but this I sadly won't repurchase =(

on 6/16/2013 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I don't have terribly sensitive skin, and very few products break me out. But this one IS doing it. I have had an allergic reaction all over my whole face each time I've used it. I have gone through the painstaking process of trying to figure out what product I've been using that I'm having the reaction to. I seem to be able to use the primer - no problem. But these towlettes? GAH! They DO remove makeup (not so much waterproof eyeliner and mascara, though), they aren't very moisturizing, and they do break me out :( :(

on 11/15/2012 11:27:00 PM

great for removing eye makeup (even waterproof)
continues to stay moist in packaging!!!

I wonder if this towelette causes my skin to break out though???

on 10/7/2012 8:22:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

These towelettes are pretty useless for removing most makeup. I use Colorstay most days and it requires about 5 wipes just to remove the Colorstay foundation. It is also
useless on waterproof mascara and burned my eyes. Walgreen's sells off-brand wipes that work far better and are more moist. Waste of money.

on 3/18/2012 1:41:00 PM

I really like these as they are:
-moderately wet - Not too dry, not too damp
-don't irritate my skin
- are more moisturizing than the cheap brands
- don't sting when used around my eyes
-got a good price with coupons/sales ($~3.50)

Downsides:
- just okay at removing stubborn eye liner/mascara (I use a seperate product)
- too gentle to be exfoliating at all

I find these are especially nice if I am playing with makeup and need to remove eye shadow or lipstick multiple times - the one I was using before left the are around my eyes stinging!

on 1/4/2012 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

revitalift radiant smoothing cleansing towelettes are verry good to remove my make up.It goes perfectly with my revitalift face neck cream!That line goes well for me,it firm and lift my skin and moisturize it as well.So,that's why i've picked those cleansing towelettes in revitalift(l'oreal) it smooths out my skin,hydrates it,without leaving it too dry.and,it does removes my make up,for the price,thirty for ten dollards,i'm satisfied.love it!

These work for me.

I break out like a monster from a lot of facial towelettes and the store was out of the Olay kind I usually use. I like Loreal so I thought I would give these a whirl.

All good. They clean, no breakout. Happy.

on 2/27/2011 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

I bought these on sale shortly before I had surgery last fall thinking I might not feel like washing my face afterwards, but never did use them until several weeks ago when I used them to take my makeup off before bed a few nights in a row. I developed an itchy red rash on my face and at that time I didn't realize that the towelettes had caused it. I switched to CeraVe cleanser which almost instantly got rid of the rash -- then a few nights ago I tried using one of these towelettes again with the itchy rash appearing the next morning and realized what had caused it! My skin gets a little sensitive in the dry winter air. I might be able to use these in the summer time, but don't plan to try them again.

on 1/8/2011 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

These towelettes aren't my favorite but they aren't bad at all. I usually pick these up when I see them on sale. Sometimes I can get them for about $4.00 when there's a sale going on. These remove my makeup effectively, they have a nice scent and they are very moisturizing. These don't have a texture to them, they are just smooth. I don't really like the packaging, I feel the little sticky enclosure doesn't last long, it stays slightly open. I'd recommend if you are wanting something cheap and easy to use. Oh, and these didn't sting my eyes.

not terrible, but mediocre at best. removes light facial makeup and sunscreen decently but practically useless for mascara and eyeliner. While they didn't break me out, they made my sensitive skin mildly pink and irritated until i used my nightly cleanser and moisturizer. Sometimes the clean tingle feels more like slight burning probably due to the denatured alcohol. I did end up using the entire package, which by the way towards the end got pretty gnarly. I've since moved on to greener pastures.