Live Clean (Clean Air) Volumizing Conditioner

2.5

This is most definitely not a volumizing conditioner. I actually find it to be more moisturizing than the Argan Oil conditioner, which is strange. I also suspect that it is building up in my hair and not always rinsing clean, which leaves me looking kind of greasy sometimes. I would recommend this product to people with dry hair, not anyone looking for a lightweight conditioner.
EDIT: I seem to be losing a lot of hair with this product and its shampoo counterpart. Unless you're looking to thin out your mane, I don't recommend.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I used this over the summer since I don't style my hair a lot in the summer (which dries my hair out) and just needed something light. This was great. The smell is nice, it didn't weigh my hair down or make it feel greasy, and the price is unbeatable. Only $5 at Walmart. I use the Pink Fire conditioner now for colour-treated hair and it's just as good and supplies the extra moisture I need during the cooler months.

not worth it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I actually have this in the (Clean Air), volumizing formula. I wanted to switch to a SLS/ALS-free shampoo & conditioner combo. This set, really didn't work for me. For the conditioner I felt my head gota tad bit greasier than normal. I don't think I reacted as bad to the conditioner as I did to the shampoo, but I still felt uncomfortable as one of the two products didn't work for me.

Once again, this smells amazing -- but if you aren't too fond of the scents, don't worry they don't linger in your hair all day!