October 22, 2014 | 1736 users online

Conditioner - Live Clean - (Clean Air) Volumizing Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2012 12:01:00 AM More reviews by mnich

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Used with the Clean Air shampoo for the past few weeks as well as the Live Clean Argan Smooth and Shine balm. Bleehhhh... this has been the worst hair week of my life!!!! Started out with what I thought was dry hair but these Live Clean products are either not cleaning my hair properly or the smooth and shine cream is adhering to my hair!. This conditioner was not helpful either, just part of the problem I think. Neutrogena Anti-residue shampoo would not even get this stuff out of my hair. After spending $80 at the salon for help I still had to use baking soda and vinegar concoctions to get my hair clean!! The stylist thought I had paint in my hair. Will not purchase Live Clean products ever again, wish I had researched first. Definitely would not use if you heat style or use other styling products.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2010 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Mystyre

This is most definitely not a volumizing conditioner. I actually find it to be more moisturizing than the Argan Oil conditioner, which is strange. I also suspect that it is building up in my hair and not always rinsing clean, which leaves me looking kind of greasy sometimes. I would recommend this product to people with dry hair, not anyone looking for a lightweight conditioner.
EDIT: I seem to be losing a lot of hair with this product and its shampoo counterpart. Unless you're looking to thin out your mane, I don't recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2009 3:43:00 PM More reviews by magic_glitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I used this over the summer since I don't style my hair a lot in the summer (which dries my hair out) and just needed something light. This was great. The smell is nice, it didn't weigh my hair down or make it feel greasy, and the price is unbeatable. Only $5 at Walmart. I use the Pink Fire conditioner now for colour-treated hair and it's just as good and supplies the extra moisture I need during the cooler months.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2009 4:28:00 PM More reviews by ChelseaElizabeth

not worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2009 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Melanar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

I actually have this in the (Clean Air), volumizing formula. I wanted to switch to a SLS/ALS-free shampoo & conditioner combo. This set, really didn't work for me. For the conditioner I felt my head gota tad bit greasier than normal. I don't think I reacted as bad to the conditioner as I did to the shampoo, but I still felt uncomfortable as one of the two products didn't work for me.

Once again, this smells amazing -- but if you aren't too fond of the scents, don't worry they don't linger in your hair all day!