October 2, 2014 | 1436 users online

Lipstick - Estee Lauder - Double Wear Stay in Place Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2014 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I thought I wrote a review on these long ago.

I have Stay Red, Stay Ginger,Stay Mocha, Stay Coral,Stay Magnolia, Stay Pink, Stay Mauve, Stay RaspBerry, Stay Rose and Stay Blush. I am on my second tubes of the Red, Coral and Mocha.

I started with Stay Red and have continued purchasing. This is my preferred matte lipstick. It applies creamy, stays creamy and looks matte. What more do I need? yes, I buy from all mattes in the world.. but, this is my fave.

colours are true (I may have left out one!) and staying power is amazing.

price is excellent for this product. packaging is lovely.

when new colors come on, I will keep buying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Walko

This is a gorgeous lipstick.It's creamy upon application but dries to a lovely matte finish.It's very pigmented and lives up to it's "stay in place"name.Being matte it does not transfer into lines around the lips.This is good for us more mature ladies.It is not drying. Great selection of colours, It's not cheap but it doesn't need constant reapplying so it will last.Worth the splurge,treat yourself!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 8:50:00 AM More reviews by Kampretos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

YESS! best product ever! stays all day & really pretty, blends well & uhhh perfect! been loving this & ysl glossy stain. love love love!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 9:50:00 AM More reviews by MrsRupee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my favourite lipstick. Its so smooth on my lips and the colour just glides through perfectly. It stays long. Even if I eat something it stays. I donít have to keep re applying it. My faith in lipsticks is back with Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Lipstick.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2012 5:29:00 AM More reviews by aliraza1234

Ingredients: Isododecane, Polyeth1ene, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate? Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Bis-BehenyV Isostearyl! Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Lauryl PCD% Microcrystalline wax (Cera Microcristallina), Isopropyl Titanium Trilsostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroryhydrocinnamate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, vanillin, Fragrance (Parfum), Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2012 11:34:00 AM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this lipstick! its amazingly pigmented and not as drying as alot of long lasting lipsticks. It stays on ALL day without budging. And if the lipstick is 'somehow' (i dont know how ) removed, there is still a stain on your lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2011 2:17:00 PM More reviews by GrRoxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

The best long lasting lipstick Ive ever had. I have color "stay raspberry" and im in loove with it! It lasts so long, amazing vivid color, a bit shimmering, doesnt leave lips dry and is not hard to put it correctly on lips even without brush. Packaging is very solid, elegant. I also love the smell.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2011 12:56:00 AM More reviews by danammelvin

I love these lipsticks! I have about 3 now, and they are all amazing. The color really does last. Now, if you are a napkin mouth-wiper during meals, obvs this will wipe off. But for other normal activities it has some serious staying power! I was even able to kiss DH and nothing came off :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2011 12:43:00 PM More reviews by veck

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this lipstick as a gift, I'm really picky about lipstick because my lips are always so dry! When I heard how much this costs I nearly flipped out and hoped that no money was wasted because of my annoying dry lips. Anyway, by far the best lipstick I've ever used. I use #8 Ginger, before applying, you'll notice the color seems somewhat neutral/natural but don't be fooled its actual quite red. I don't know if this is the same for the other colors. The formula is absolutely smooth, my lips did not dry out. It does last long but just be careful when you eat (just as you would with most lipsticks). I also noticed it settles in nicely ( I had no lipstick smudges!).The packaging is very beautiful as well :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 4:58:00 AM More reviews by sissyjoe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I now have 4 shades; raspberry, ruby, scarlet and stay pink. I love them all! Stays on the whole day, even after eating and kissingÖ I will buy them all! I love them for everyday wear as I donít have to carry lots of lipstick to touch up my lips during the day. Though a bit on the expensive side, I think that is a winner!