August 29, 2014 | 1794 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Baked Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Alexacelineazka84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my fav shade from urban decay.its gorgeus golden bronzy.look stunning in my eyes.i feel every woman look at me like jealous if i wore it. wearing it when first time i meet my boyfriend and he get me compliment i have a true beautiful eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 12:22:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaVictory

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Baked is definitely one of my all time favorite shadows...though I have a hard time deciding between baked and x...so I just wear them both at the same time with a couple darker colors in my crease and corner. I wear this every single day.....I LOVE IT.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Sunkissed101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This color is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful like OMG.
It's a beautiful bronze-gold shimmer, (looks more gold than bronze), and I love it. Sometimes I use a little on my cheeks too, (just a tad), to make my face glow with healthiness and all that jazz. It's so versatile.
A little on my lids, on my cheeks, and dusting on my collar bone, arms and legs, and BAM I radiate, baby! Ready to go out for the night! Whoooooo partayyy!!
But anyways, I wore this at New Years, and it was drop-dead gorgeous. UD eyeshadows are KNOWN for their blend ability, butteriness, and gorgeous velvety pigmentation. This is a straight-up radiant, beautiful color that can be very seductive, or very fun!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by glowww333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I know it is supposed to be gold but in my mind it is orange-gold. Anyways, it is the best color of eye-shadow I know of. I am pretty sure it will work with any complexion, unless you have very yellowish skin because then you can go into yellow overload. I got mine in the NAKED palette (original) and soon enough it was my go to color. Do you know how they have like Sin colored everything the the Urban Decay line? I wish there was Baked everything! I use it to save any make-up look. Do you know when you are just smudging and blending eyeshadows hoping it will end up well but it doesn't go as you pleased? just through in some baked on the lid or as blending color and voila! you all of a sudden look like a good makeup artist after all. I love it and I will repurchase. color payoff is as good as it gets. It worked well on me when I was NC30 and works well when I am a pale NC20. This color benefits most from a primer because it is very pearly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2012 7:30:00 PM More reviews by hobosmiles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Everybody and their mother needs to own a color like this! Baked is a beautiful bronze-y gold, with high shimmer. It's great on every eye color, and every skin color. Somehow, it makes blue eyes bluer, green eyes greener and brown eyes browner! It brings out the gold tones in tan skin and contrasts with pale skin in the most lovely way! Its literally magic in a pan!(: The formula is superb, long lasting, buttery soft and absolutely no fall out! It's dark enough to be in the crease on a light, every day eye, and perfect all over the lid. Girls with blue eyes, try this smudged on the upper lash line with lots of black mascara- the perfect every day eye! I cannot rave enough, and I will continue to buy this for the rest of my life! Go out and buy it... or better yet, buy the Naked Palette!(:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2012 3:33:00 PM More reviews by pf3855

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Beautiful color!! This color on my blue eyes (NC20 coloring) is simply stunning. With a dark brown eye liner and black mascara and a little highligher on the brow bone, it's perfection! I did blend it with MAC Cork eyeshadow to tone it down a tad for work.
The shadow itself is highly pigmented, a gold/copper color, and is a soft shadow so it applies seamlessly over UD's eyeshadow primer and so far it's been on 9 hours and hasn't budged one bit.
Highly recommend for my blue eyed counterparts. On green it would be fabulous as well I'm sure!
Price isn't bad since UD shadows are so worth their money.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by randers

Gorgeous, gorgeous eye shadow. Baked is intensely pigmented. Copper color with a gold sheen. This is a very warm color that makes my blue eyes pop! Excellent staying power, just like all UD shadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 6:25:00 AM More reviews by schwabj

This was one of the first eyeshadows I ever purchased from Sephora, as well as my first Urban Decay product. And it does not disappoint! It's a orangey copper that looks absolutely amazing on blue eyes. I have pictures of me wearing it throughout the years, and I can always point it out and think to myself, "Oh Baked, you are awesome." I actually prefer Baked over Half Baked, since Baked is more intensely pigmented. Half Baked is also wonderful, but since it's more yellow-based, it comes off more as a coppery-gold than a true copper color.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2011 4:49:00 PM More reviews by rikkic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite eyeshadows ever. I actually enjoy this one way more than Half Baked! I feel like Baked is a rich, orange gold, and Half Baked is more yellow. I think this one is way more flattering on my olive skin tone and has 10X better pigmentation than Half Baked. I love to wear this with Smog in the outer V and crease with a matte off-white to highlight. Finished off with winged eyeliner and mascara, and it creates the perfect, gorgeous look!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2011 2:22:00 PM More reviews by lilmissbroadway

I picked up this eyeshadow on a whim during my first Sephora trip when I was in 7th grade. I think that automatically makes it a little more special for me. As all UD shadow go, it's well pigmented and has a great consistency. The color is really pretty with my green eyes but this is a shade of gold that could look great on anyone. I've fallen victim to dropping the eyeshadow by accident and it "transforming" into a loose powder, so be careful! Baked looks great applied lightly, as part of a smoky eye, on applied wet for more drama.