October 30, 2014 | 1724 users online

Lip Gloss - Sephora - Ultra Shine Lip Gloss #26

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2009 8:50:00 AM More reviews by JenniStarBrite

I am a lipgloss girl because I hate the heavy feeling of lipsticks so always looking for good quality glosses to give me that polished look. My lips are very pigmented so nudes give me a lot of trouble especialyl in gloss form.

I picked this up on a whim because it looks bronzy brown with a hint og gold shimmer and I thought it would go well with my summer looks. I was pleasantly surprised at how well it works.

Thi is HG material.. is the perfect shade to get that hlossy warm nude color that looks so pretty on my NC 44/45 skin. It does have shimmer but the gold fleck is soooo fine you really need to be kissing distance to see it. Shimmer doesn't bother me anyway, but in normal lighting it just looks like a pretty warm sheer shade with no glitter.

It smells like gummi bears? Sorta weird but not bad.I have had this for months now and it hasn't "turned" like my much more expensive NARS lipglosses have a tendency to do which is a major plus. This isn't cheap at $15 bucks but it lasts a long time for a gloss.

It is a staple in my makeup bag... I will definitely continue to repurchase.