October 2, 2014 | 1719 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Philosophy - Just Release Me

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Jimduhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Packaging:
It's alright. What I did was keep the seal on but I just opened it a tiny bit to release a small amount of the product. It would be much more beneficial if it had a stopper of some sort.

Price:
This isn't exactly a cheap buy, but it's also not horribly expensive either.

Texture:
Even though it says it's oil free, it feels oily, or slippery.

Smell:
None that I've noticed.

Pros:
-Removes makeup soooo easily

Cons:
-Not the most affordable– there are definitely some cheaper alternatives
-No stopper or pump or anything like that

Comments/Impressions:
I really like this remover. With one swipe most of my makeup starts to come off already! It's a great product and removes the toughest of makeup easily. Simple as that. I would most definitely repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

This is the first eye makeup remover I have tried and I love it. It takes off all my eye makeup without stinging my eyes. I wish it was cheaper. I plan to try the neutrogena one next. If that does not work as well as the philosophy one I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 7:49:00 PM More reviews by griggs42

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best eye makeup remover I've ever used. I've tried a good amount of drugstore eye makeup removers, but none are as gentle and effective as this and I looove it. The price is a bit steep, but I find it worth it for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by expatricia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Great formula, as long as I remember to shake it before applying to my cotton pad. Incredible change from what I was using - a brand labeled as "sentitive" but more like blinding fire water. It removes waterproof mascara. If I'm patient enough to sit for a whole minute pressing a JRM moistened cotton pad to each eye, it all comes off in a single, gentle sweep.

What I don't like is the price. $How much? I also wish they would add a squeeze-lid or flip up to the top. A softer plastic bottle and a way to squeeze a stream onto cotton pads/balls would save product and help prevent contamination. I also hate that I forget to shake it to mix the two formulas. I accept 60% of the responsibility for that, but by the time I get to take off my makeup, I need someone with a loud hailer to remind me to shake the bottle.

I don't plan on buying this again, but I might have to settle for it if drug store labels can't produce a truly sensitive EMR that WORKS.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by hMFdeeezy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I've gone through so many eye makeup removers and all of them would burn my eyes but this one doesn't! If you get this, you just have to remember to shake the bottle before using it or else its very oily! Overall, skip getting the other makeup removers & just get this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2012 8:54:00 AM More reviews by Beautyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this out of the blue just to give it a try because my hunt for a good eye makeup remover was going nowhere in the drugstore & I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It was so gentle on my eyes. It didn't burn like other brands have done to me & it took off any trace of eye makeup I had on. I tried it on waterproof mascara & what do you know? It was all gone! I will be buying more of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Kpan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

SO GOOD. love it. wipes away ANY makeup i throw at it in 1 swipe, even my super SUPER waterproof gosh eyeliner (takes a couple of swipes) while other makeup removers makes me cry (from pain in all the rubbing).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by albrygold

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm impressed with how well something so gentle and non-greasy can remove eye makeup so well. Definitely a winner!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2011 8:33:00 AM More reviews by angelinuh

I loved this while it lasted - didn't burn and got off every inch of waterproof mascara and eyeshadow. I am currently using virgin coconut oil to take care of my waterproof eye makeup and so I will kiss this goodbye!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2011 2:24:00 PM More reviews by KatieA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Biggest problem with this is that it leaks out when I shake it and I have to shake it to mix the ingredients. To solve that, I open it up, cover the top with a cotton square and then shake it. It removes more eye mascara than purity does and it leaves my skin comfortable.