October 25, 2014 | 490 users online

Conditioner - TiGi - Bedhead Some Like it Hot Conditioner

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2012 1:57:00 AM More reviews by emmgill

This conditioner smells like a dream!!! But it isn't moisturizing enough for me. Would be great for someone with Olivier hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Angeldoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Its a humid hot summer here and I needed something to keep my fine , dry hair from going frizzy in the heat. this fits the bill! My hair is left smoother and withstands the heat and humidity outside. Love that it didnt weigh down my hair , its not very moisturizing so I just mix this with whatever conditioner I have in my shower and it works perfectly.
Will definitely repurchase again (but for summer only, and tropical holidays)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2010 6:34:00 AM More reviews by TacoFlavoredKisses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Good conditioner for every day use. Nothing too moisturizing and definitely NOT too heavy. I use the matching shampoo which I do love, but switch days with the conditioner, using a deep conditioning mask such as TiGi Treat me Right... I have no issues with this at all, I just need some extra hydration on occasion due to my over-processed, bleached hair. I'd buy these again- the smell is NICE- kind of citrus-y but also somewhat tropical/exotic? Mm. TiGi Health Factor and SERIOUS conditioner are also in my rotation. Very pleased :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2010 5:47:00 AM More reviews by devildoll133

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just got done blow-drying my hair after using TIGI's "Bedhead - Some like it hot" shampoo and conditioner for the first time. I totally LOVE the result so far and besides the way both products smell - they have a fruity, beachy scent to them, a little like Pina Colada I would say - they also work great for my very long, thick and color treated hair.
YES, the conditioner works well for my hair and is not too thin or too thick formulated, just right I would say for everyday use. It works great for keeping your hair soft and smooth as well as keeping frizz away. I will definitely repurchase, although the price is a bit steep.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2010 6:36:00 AM More reviews by jootje

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this product for free at my salon because they have this saving point system and I had a lot of those points. Otherwise I would never have bought this as I would never spend that much on conditioner. But I do like this stuff. I use this in combination with the shampoo and my hair feels really moisturized afterwards. It's also really lightweight, smells lovely and I love how it protects against heat and UV rays. It helps a little with the frizz in my hair but it's still there (unfortunately). I only need a small amount (compared to other shampoos) of this to cover my whole mid-back hair. I will not repurchase because even though it's a good product I don't think it's worth the pricetag. It's a nice product and I would be willing to pay more for it than for a drugstore brand, but not this much.
Edit: I've just found out that you can get this online for much less than I (would have) paid at my salon. For that price I would repurchase actually.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2009 2:47:00 PM More reviews by katcomer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Really liked the conditioner. I have very dry, highlighted but normal hair and even with the small amount I sampled, it seemed to sink in and condition. Lovely beachy fruity scent.

I do prefer Fashionista Catwalk conditioner but this comes a close second with Oatmeal and Honey and Dumb Blonde conditioners being in dead last (neither of these are very moisturizing).

All the Some Like it Hot preoducts are very light and I could see working very well on fine hair.

Please read my review under the shampoo for my opinion on the serum.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2009 8:32:00 PM More reviews by hooplehead

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Light bodied conditioner. Does not have a fruit scent, which is unusual for a Tigi product. I bought this because it promised resistance to heat and humidity, which is good for my curly, color treated hair. It did exactly what it promised, a definite novelty for any beauty product. I noticed significantly less frizz after use and that lasted for most of the day. I am extremely pleased by the results, as my hair usually drives me nuts no matter how many expensive products I use on it. I am not quite as in love with this as I am with S Factor's Diamond Dreams or Smoothing lines, but I could definitely see repurchasing.