July 22, 2014 | 2060 users online

Shampoo - TiGi - Bed Head Some Like it Hot Shampoo

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by andaonline

I used it 2-3 times and not impressed. Good reviews. Great ingredients, just not great on my hair. My hair felt dry and not silky at all.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by emmgill

This shampoo does clean pretty well. But it doesn't leave my hair feeling nice. It feels dry and tacky like the shampoo stripped my hair of all the oils. I don't love this. Gave it to my boyfriend to use

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2011 12:59:00 PM More reviews by hannelia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Overall a great product. Lathers well (maybe a bit too well). As a sulfate free shampoo, I expected my hair to be a bit less squeaky clean. The fruity smell is great and it may be the reason I'll probably buy it again. Just wish it would linger in my hair longer.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2011 2:17:00 AM More reviews by sarey884

I'm in love... I used Tigi products for a long time until realizing I could get similar results with cheaper products. I have long, thick, healthy hair and although it is straight, I have long layers so my hair tends to kink a bit or dry funny if left to air dry....

I won't lie, I'm blessed with good hair, so I can't speak for those with treated/damaged hair... maybe it wouldn't work as well.
I am a very washngo sort of a girl... I love my hair but it takes FORever to dry and with little time to fuss most days,I tend to let it air dry and then spend the last damp minutes with a blowdryer... I happened upon a bottle of each (shampoo/conditioner) on sale and thought 'what the hell'... the shampoo smelled a bit like lemon pledge... but coupled with the conditioner the result is a pina colada-y, lemony, vanillay summery smell. My hair dried totally straight and I just blasted it with the blowdryer for 1-2 minutes at the end to get the damp pockets at the crown of my head and nape of my neck. I am a huge fan... it looks fabulous.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2010 6:30:00 AM More reviews by TacoFlavoredKisses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The scent is amazing- one of my favorites out of all TiGi scents... it's sulfate-free, which I suppose is nice, and it lathers quite nicely for being without them. I usually shampoo twice anyway just to make sure my hair is clean. My hair is left moist enough, it doesn't strip the hair of moistire like a lot of shampoos I've used, but with my dry, bleached hair, I need a good conditioner no matter how moisturizing any shampoo is! The smell is kind of citrus-y? Very pleasant! I really like this one. I have the mini-liters... I've heard (from a colorist i see sometimes at Toni and Guy) that they are discontinuing all their products and coming out with a very basic line addressing specific needs. That would not be cool if it's true... I like the way this shampoo performs. It's in my rotation with TiGi Health Factor and I also use "Treat Me Right" conditioning mask on a regular basis as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2010 11:35:00 AM More reviews by kbalzart

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've used Superstar for years, but once or twice a year I need to switch it up to reinjuvenate my hair. After trying the shampoo only, (I still used Superstar Leave in Conditioner) I can't say that I love it. But, I don't hate it either.

It's about 90 degrees out today and my fine, medium textured straight hair is looking kind of droopy and a little frizzed.

Perhaps if I use it with the conditioner, it might work better. I'll use it for another week and see what happens.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2010 5:27:00 AM More reviews by devildoll133

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just got done blow-drying my hair after using TIGI's "Bedhead - Some like it hot" shampoo and conditioner for the first time. I totally LOVE the result so far and besides the way both products smell - they have a fruity, beachy scent to them, a little like Pina Colada I would say - they also work great for my very long, thick and color treated hair.
YES, the shampoo does cleanse well and makes your hair feel soft and smooth even while you're still washing it. Works way better for me than their "Safe for color" shampoo. I would say this shampoo doesn't weigh your hair down, at all. It's maybe a little more expensive, but oh well, my hair is worth it:-).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2010 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Paigey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm going to be in the minority here sadly -- I don't like this shampoo. I love TiGi's other sulfate free lines, but this one just doesn't cut it for me. I honestly feel that it weighs down my hair and makes it worse in the humidity. It might be all of the oils in it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2010 6:34:00 PM More reviews by jootje

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this product for free at my salon because they have this saving point system and I had a lot of those points. Otherwise I would never have bought this as I would never spend that much on shampoo. But I do love this stuff. I use this in combination with the conditioner and my hair feels really moisturized afterwards. It's also really lightweight, smells lovely and I love how it protects against heat and UV rays. It helps a little with the frizz in my hair but it's still there (unfortunately). I only need a very small amount of this compared to other shampoos. I will not repurchase because even though it's a good product I don't think it's worth the pricetag. It's a nice product and I would be willing to pay more for it than for a drugstore brand, but not this much.
Edit: I just found out that you can get this online for a lot cheaper than I (would have) paid at my salon. For that price I would purchase it actually.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2009 2:44:00 PM More reviews by katcomer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was pleasantly surprised by this shampoo. I am a big fan of the Catwalk line and this shampoo was actually really gentle and great that its sulfate free (and sodium chloride free for those BKT'ers out there). The smell was nice too, much more mild and more agreeable to people's noses than their stronger scents.

One thing I would not reccommend in this line though is the serum. It smells amazing, a mixture of citrus and coconut but it is only good for fine-normal hair. The pump is a nightmare and it reminds me of Pantene serums in the thin consistency and a pump from hell.