December 20, 2014 | 1649 users online

Shampoo - TiGi - S Factor Diamond Dreams shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Brinaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

First off, I do hair for a living so I have tried just about every professional product offered. This one, in my opinion, is one of the best along with the pureology hydrate line. I have a head full of fusion hair extensions which are very dry, it is very hard to keep moisture in extensions, and my real hair is fine, thin, over processed, blonde hair. Let me tell you, I am in love with this shampoo/conditioner combo. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and clients who have similar hair. Huge bonus that it is sulfate free and smells absolutely amazing too.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by pilgyo

Smells great...

performance wise a total failure...Used it every other day for a month...left scalp itchy, hair-strands dry and roots oily...like the worst results a shampoo can give you.

Completely not worth the price... Tresemme left my hair in a better condition.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by krazayy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased S Factor's Diamond Dreams shampoo and conditioner on Beauty Brands' liter sale for 10.98 each. Let me start off by saying, i would definitely not buy these for full price. For my fine hair, it is not very difficult to get shine without using this luxe of a product. That being said, I enjoy the smell and the shampoo and conditioner give my hair lovely shine without weighing it down too badly. However, the amount of fragrance in the formula concerns me. It is a LOT. Additionally, after using this shampoo/conditioner consecutively for several days I start to notice scalp build-up. Gross. In conclusion, it wasn't a bad buy on the liter sale, and it would probably be good for people really struggling with frizz, but I wouldn't buy this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2013 7:53:00 AM More reviews by tkbdk

I recently bought both the shampoo and the conditioner, 750ml each. First off the smell is great. I mean amazing. It smells very fresh and fruity but not synthetic at all AND unlike many other shampoos and conditioners, the scent stays in my hair which I love. Often I find that after an hour maybe two my hair smells like nothing.
I must say though that I am disappointed because the shampoo does not lather at all and I find it difficult to work with because of that.
The results are also a bit meh - well it depends. I mean it depends on what kind of hairstyle you prefer. Personally I hate shampoos and conditioners that are too heavy and moisturizing. They make my hair go flat, shiny/greasy-looking. This however makes my hair get that easy, tussled summer vibe that I really love.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by jhb756

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wanted to love this. It smells good, it has a nice texture, I felt it lathered enough (being sulfate-free it didn't lather much, but enough). BUT I am really allergic to something in it. It made my head itch, and anywhere my hair brushed (like the back of my neck) was also red and itchy. Sad I can't use this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

I wasn't impressed with this shampoo and conditioner at all. I had such high hopes but this one was just a total and complete downer especially since the smell of this product is so good and it actually lingers in my hair until the next wash/day.This actually left my hair dry, coarse, and dull. Because its an expensive product and I had purchased both the shampoo and conditioner i.e. costed me more than $50 Canadian (before taxes) I will use it up but will not repurchase it. What a waste of money! Also, I find the packaging bulky and annoying.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2011 8:39:00 AM More reviews by geovani

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

would i ever buy this shit again???..................HELL NO!!!!!
listin i really love my MUA brothers and sisters and really value(most)of the reviews here on products(and most of the time buy products based on the score they got here at MUA!,so this was also the case with these diamond dreams shampoo and conditioner witch got rave reviews here so i was really wanting to try it out).
now for the record,i am a DEVOTED fan of redken's all soft shamppo and all soft heavy cream,but we "product junkies" allways are on the look out for the "new best thing",right?
so i kindda "betrayted" redken and bought this tigi diamond dreams shampoo and conditioner and i FEEL IN LOVE with the smell of these! they just smell like a strawberry cheescake milkshake! lol
anyhow,i got in the shower and started shampooing and i IMMEDIATELY felt that my hair became like f****** RUBBER!
and i am not used to this feeling becouse with all soft my hair feels AMAAAAZING even before i put on the "all soft heavy cream" mask!
so anyway i kindda convinced myself that it will be ok after the conditioner............so on went the diamond dreams conditioner,and my hair did feel(somewhat) smoother and better.
got out and towel dried my hair(continued with my regular redken "real control crema care" leave in lotion and kerastase "elixir ultime" nourishing oil).
went to bed,and.................................IN THE MORNING MY HAIR FELT SO STIFF AND STRAWWWW LIKE!!! it was puffy,FULL OF FRIZZ,lack of any shine,HARD,"rubbery" and just UGLY AS HELL!!!
i swear i have NEVER experienced this level of distress with any hair product i ever tried!!!
i cannot belive how this shit got raving reviews!?!?
STAY AWAY FROM THIS!!!
i am back to my LOVED products(and i have learned my lesson and will never EVER try new things!)
im back to............
1.redken "all soft shampoo"
2.redken "all soft heavy cream"(every other rinse i leave it on for more then the regular 3 min,so i just let it "sit" on my hair for 30 min under a hot electric hair cap).
3.redken "real control crema care",(after towel drying i just put a pea size amount)
4.kerastase "elixir ultime"(1 to 2 pumps of this amazing lightweight oil)
5.kerastase "aqua-oleum"(every three weeks i put on this AMAZING monthly hair treatment for dry hair and let it soak in my hair for about 20 min under the hot hair cap,and then rinse and condition with my redken all soft heavy cream)
6.every two-three weeks i use the redken "Hair Cleansing Cream" to remove any product build-up i have on my hair (and then continue with my regular redken all soft shampoo).

and thats it!!! i get AMAZING,SOFT,SHINY,LUSTROUS HAIR!!!
feel free to ask anything :-)
have fun,
sarai,israel

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2011 6:15:00 PM More reviews by MariaGirl

I like this shampoo and also the conditioner, it gives the hair a lot of shine and its not heavy on my hair, it also smells really good. It has really cool ingredients, crushed diamonds!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2011 10:23:00 AM More reviews by alicia148

This is the worst shampoo I have ever used. It didn't foam at all - which I know means it's not full of detergent, but it was so heavy and pasty I found it hard to distribute through my hair at all. I rinsed it all thoroughly and applied the conditioner. When I blowdried my hair it felt heavy, dull, and like it had loads of residue in it. I could tell I still had the product in my hair. I thought maybe I just didn't rinse it all out properly. I gave this shampoo and conditioner two more chances and each time was the same, limp, dull, heavy hair. I should have stuck to my usual Redken All Soft which is amazing. Oh, and another annoying thing about this shampoo is that it says it's enriched with cashmere, diamonds, pearls and champage. What a load of rubbish!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 1:24:00 AM More reviews by misskittycity74

After reading many reviews I decided to try this shampoo. I really like it! It smells awesome, kind of like a strawberry champagne. It makes my hair feel silky and look shiney. The conditioner is awesome too. The shampoo is a little pricey, but luckily I have a professional license and can get the discount. My favorite shampoo is from the Alfaparf Semi di lino line, but this one is hard to find and I have to order it. The Diamond Dreams will be my new favorite shampoo. It works great with my fine hi-lighted hair that gets daily blow drying!