August 28, 2014 | 1332 users online

Eye Shadow - Fyrinnae - Eye Shadow - Sakura

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2010 6:35:00 PM More reviews by slipping_glimpser

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a Fyrinnae delight. In my 20 some years of wearing make up I have had people comment on how pretty my eyes looked 2x. One of those times was when i wore this shadow. It is deceptively plain in the pot. Once applied (I dip my brush and then spritz it with rose water) it becomes a stunning almost undescribable shade of eye brightening pink w/twinkling highlights. I am a MAC NW20 w/blue gray eyes.
I got a sample and went right back on line to get the full size.
It applies smoothly and lasts all day over a primer. A winner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2009 9:33:00 AM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A gorgeous, duochrome/holographic color that looks white in the pot but is actually a very light pink with a bluish purple holographic effect. Simply stunning; great on the the browbone area but do not carrry all the way up to the brow; or great as a blender with darker purples, pinks, mauves, and blues. Also a nice lid color if you want to wear the darker colors in the crease and not on the lid (as you would with a smoky eye). I ordered a sample of this and didn't pay it much mind right away because the effect cannot be seen too much in the pot...but when you put it on, WOW. This is so pretty I got a full size! As with all Fyrinnae, I use a barely dampened brush (and I do mean, barely) and I always apply a base, whether HiP cream shadow, or something like UDPP.