August 22, 2014 | 1761 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2011 11:16:00 PM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I use this to highlight and it's my go-to highlighter.
It applies smoothly and evenly. It's pure white and decently pigmented. You may want to use a heavier hand, just to make sure you get enough pigment.
It stays in place with or without primer, meaning no fallout, i love it for that.
the big downside to this is that it fades very very quickly. In a matter of two or so hours, I noticed it half way disappearing. It's a big damn shame but for the price, it's decent.
I will use until I run out and repurchase if I can't afford something more expensive.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2010 2:45:00 PM More reviews by bisco

This is very chalky, but it was three dollars, so I wasn't expecting it not to be. My problem was the color payoff, it just didn't want to stick and took a few swipes to get sand dollar. On top of that, the color was true for me. I just didn't like the payoff.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2010 7:28:00 AM More reviews by sspinosa

I recently discovered that this eyeshadow is a FABULOUS highlighter for cheeks! OMG soo nice. It's not too shiny, doesn't make you look like a disco ball as with some Mac msf's. It gives such a nice sheen and you can build on it if you wish. I'm pleasantly surprised:-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2010 2:46:00 PM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Four lippies only because I like the Studio eye shadows, but Sand Dollar is not one of my favorites. It's hard to tell the colors on the e.l.f. website and I was hoping for a shade that was cream vs. white. Turns out, this is too white and chalky for me. It will work as a highlighter and in the inner corners of my eyes. Unfortunately, I own about four other shadows that will do the same thing.

The packaging is black, sleek and looks a lot more expensive than it really is. I will buy the Studio eye shadows again, but not this color...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2010 12:11:00 PM More reviews by RhinestoneBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I actually have this in every color, and I love how pigmented they are. There isn't a wide range of colors, but the ones in the line are nice. When applying these shadows, I don't have much problem with fallout. And for $3 there is PLENTY of product here. The packaging is nice, with a little window so you can see the color, and no sponge tip applicator, because I would just end up throwing that away. Overall these are great shadows for a great price, just wanting more colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2010 12:46:00 PM More reviews by vhsbeadergirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love stuff that comes with mirrors, and this is one of those products. I got this for free accidentally in a online e.l.f. purchase that I made, which was quite a pleasant surprise. It's a wonderful highlight color. I use it in the inner corners and on my browbone and I think it is perfectly pigmented and soft. I can't believe it sells for $3! When I finish this, I will go back for more! It's a beautiful shimmery white that I can't live without.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2009 1:10:00 PM More reviews by mhelena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

its soft and nice color, i like it..for this price its the best choice:)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2009 4:49:00 AM More reviews by Yum3ji

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I purchased a 0.097 oz/2.75 g E.L.F. Studio Single Eyeshadow in Sand Dollar during E.L.F.'s 75% off Studio line sale (retails $3.00). The colour is a tad cooler than the image on the E.L.F. website. There is clear plastic on the lid which makes it easier to find colours without having to open the compact. In addition, this compact does not include an applicator, but a small rectangle mirror embedded into the underside of the lid.

Unfortunately, this eyeshadow was barely visible when I applied on my eyelids, and I found the texture quite chalky.

PRODUCT INFORMATION: Beautiful soft texture that melts into the skin for a vibrant color that lasts. Convenient and easy to apply, just layer the color to achieve the desired intensity. Apply wet or dry for a fabulous look that never creases or fades.

DIRECTIONS: Blend color onto eyelid with an eyeshadow brush, layer on color for desired intensity. Apply dry for a more subtle look or wet for a dramatic look and a longer wear.