April 18, 2014 | 1849 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Peachy Keen

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2014 9:00:00 AM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is an exact dupe for NARS Luster I looked at pic after pic and the resemblance is uncanny. This is my least used blush but it does deserve a place in my collection because it looks great with a red lip. My blush collection has a lot of pinks,mauves,pinky-peach,raspberry, and red. I usually only use HE but this blush for me does a great job! I do black liner, lot's of mascara, a red lip, and this go together so well! This colour just enhances my cheekbones which is great because when I do a dark lip I'm minimal on the rest of my MU. This is a little powdery but nothing terrible and for me I like the pigmentation of this. I mostly own NARS, MAC, and Tarte. If you don't want to spend the cash on Luster because if you are like me and only use it occasionally this is a great one to get.

It just gives your cheekbones that wash of colour so you look healthy. For me being a cool toned person Peachy Keen goes well on my NW15-20 skin tone also natural blonde with green eyes for reference. Plus for 3$ I didn't have much to lose if I didn't care for it. For me though it's a staple for my red lip until I spend the cash on Tarte's Exposed or Buff. If you don't want to break the bank this is a great one to get. I like this product a lot:) Recommended!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by jjp7401

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Not enough pigment. It's too sheer to make my face appear flushed.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 2:10:00 AM More reviews by Eyeshadowsaremydrug0076

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only blush I use and I Have Nars and Mac blushes! For everyone looking for a more natural route this is your 3$ Product :)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2013 2:41:00 AM More reviews by loveintheasylum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not sure what everyone else is talking about, but it did nothing for me. Nice color, cute and sleek black compact including mirror but it appeared ashy and powdery on my skin with much fallout when I did apply my blush brush to it. I had to use another blush to tone it down a bit, and only then was it passable. Of course for $3 bucks I can't complain much; I enjoy products from ELF, but just not this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by cheesedippable

i love the golden sheen of this blush as well as the coral-ly color. there is a bit of fall out with it, but otherwise, i love wearing it on my cheekbones for some highlight. i feel like this could also be a dupe for thebalm's hot mama blush

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 10:11:00 AM More reviews by poetsdream7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has become a staple in my stash. At first it was a product I used every once in a while, in the winter, when I was at my most pale (I live in FL, though, so my summer flush is 8 mos out of the year). But used as a cross between a layering blush/highlighter, it is most perfect. It accentuates bronzer beautifully and warms up a cool pink blush. ( Also, the name can be misleading It is actually quite a nude beige blush w/ a peach tone. It should be more aptly named "Bare Honey", or something along those lines.) My fave combo is a matte bronzer, a cool barbie pink blush on the apples, and PK swept over the whole cheek. The golden shimmer and the light peachy tone add such a gorgeous, healthy glow. This blush is one of those that "lifts" your face with a perfect balance of sheer color and sheen.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2013 5:43:00 PM More reviews by sweetisme2005

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

elf studio blush in peachy keen is decent its not horrible but not the best either, i love the packaging it has a lot of fall out though so you have to becareful or you will get it everywhere & it is a bit chalky which was disappointing but hey 3.00 ? can't expect chanel lol i haven't had the chance to even try that high end

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2013 3:44:00 AM More reviews by Viclovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'd say this is about 60% blush and 40% shimmer highlighter. It's still one of my favourite go - to blushes when I'm in a rush though. I'm a sucker for the peachy pink tone!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2013 2:47:00 AM More reviews by stt02004

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Too much sparkle, not enough pigment. Too powdery to be a highlighter. Doesn't really show up on my skin (I wear C4 MAC Face & Body foundation). Not worth it!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by macless13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to say that, as a blush, this doesn't work so great. It's not very pigmented and doesn't give that blushed effect on its own. It's a very pale, dull peach with a heavy golden shift. However, when I apply this over bronzer, it intensifies the bronze effect and also makes me look glowy. I get compliments that I look tan when I wear this. It's unlike any other product I have tried and I'd definitely repurchase for summer :)