November 28, 2014 | 886 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Tickled Pink

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2014 1:19:00 AM More reviews by letsburnbridges

PROS: This is a very wearable blush whether you are going out with friends or going to a more conservative event. It gives you the look that you have naturally rosy cheeks, so it's very subtle, but pleasant. It can also easily be built up if you choose to have brighter cheeks.

CONS: While the color pigmentation was decent, I found myself having to build it up a bit sometimes because the blush didn't always show up on my skin.

FINAL THOUGHTS: Really great product for super affordable price. Would 10/10 buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by isabellayessi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am happy with this blush . It was last 1 at target and figured must be popular so got it . Gives me youthful glow and don't flakes or ashes off color . I have light olive skin and works like summer dream.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2014 7:53:00 AM More reviews by iluvMUA

I am not a fan of ELF studio blushes, they are way too powdery and chalky and you can tell they are inexpensive blushes just by the packaging alone.

This takes more than one application for you to get any color on your blush brush.

I threw it in the trash a day after I purchased it.

I will not be buying anymore ELF blushes when Milani is superior to any drugstore blush that you can buy.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2014 4:50:00 AM More reviews by Mijanou

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have quite fair skin and it simply does not show any color at all. All I get is a little glow/sparkle (it is definitely not matt). I have used other elf blushes with a lot more color payoff (dusty rose?).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 3:23:00 PM More reviews by eileeniebean

It's an okay-quality blush. It's a bit sheer, so you may need to use a heavy hand. The color isn't for me, though - too cool-toned.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2014 5:53:00 AM More reviews by frippery

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

this is very sheer and not very pigmented, which i actually prefer, but it takes so many passes to get this to show up, at which point it can look dry (it's a little dusty and powdery to begin with). the color is very pretty and natural (i wish i could use this as eyeshadow) and it's only $3, though.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2014 9:51:00 AM More reviews by jomuir

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bought this after reading the reviews here. I figure that for three bucks even if it doesn't work for me, no big loss. I suggest anyone reading this keep their three bucks & put it towards a blush that actually shows up when it is applied. I put this stuff on this morning, looked at myself, said 'what happened?' and reapplied, a little heavier. Still nothing. I know I have blush on becasue I saw myself apply it, but it is totally invisible on me. I've never used an Invisible Blush before, it is a novelty to me!

So if you like the idea of blush but not the actual look of it, this is for you. If you want to see the product on your own face, try an other brand.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by angelica03martinez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ive notiiced that it stays way longer when you have some sort of base

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2014 2:36:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

I got this shade in an ELF blush and bronzer pack (Antigua) a few days ago and I just have to say I'm IN LOVE with it. Before this I had NEVER worn a pink blush because I never thought this color would look flattering on my yellow under toned skin. I always went for peachy, bronzy dark rose or coral type of colors but never pink. As you may have already tell from my rating, I absolutely LOVE this blush.
It is a velvety smooth formula, not chalky or dry at all! It blended into my skin perfectly and it is super pigmented. I just used one swipe of this and it looked so natural on my face! This looks gorgeous like you just took some time under the sun instead of the “whoah, look I'm wearing blush" type of makeup I was always used to wearing. After a long sweaty day over my greasy skin, this didn't budge and still looks noticeable on my face. I am so impressed.
I got this, a beautiful golden bronzer and a tiny kabuki brush for under $3. The quality for the price left me super impressed. I am so in love with this!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by syllacrostics

Quite a nice colour in the pan and on my skin too. Unfortunately, the colour payoff with this blusher isn't that great, and it seems to fade rather fast as well. I like the sleek packaging.