April 18, 2014 | 1360 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Tickled Pink

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2014 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Lizpaola25

Not a big fan of this blush. Not super pigmented. Does not last more then an hour of my skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2014 4:58:00 PM More reviews by lovelymallie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I hate writing negative reviews, but I feel like I have to "warn" some of you out there..
This blush doesn't show up. It has no pigmentation at all!
I can keep putting this on, but I see nothing. - Also if I swatch it, again. No colour. It's also really "powdery", you know those that almost dust off when you apply them.

- It's sad cause the colour is really pretty, nice and mat. Perfect for an everyday blush, however pigmentation and texture completely fails with this one! Go for "candid coral" instead. Love that one, and the colour are a bit similar.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by bujiyama

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I haven't worn blush for a long time but lately need more color since I'm in my late 40's and have noticed my skin looking more washed out and "tired". This blush is a perfect peachy-pink and very natural looking. I don't like blush that's too orange or a chalky pink since they can look fake and aging on my very light olive skin. This blush is very flattering and natural looking, gives me just the color boost and warmth that I need. The price can't be beat, and this is just as good as more expensive brands that I've tested. A winner all around! I will purchase this one again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2014 7:40:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Tickled Pink & Twinkle Pink are elf's two best powder blushers (other than St. Lucia duo, but I am speaking strictly of singles, comparing apples to apples!!). I don't normally go for pink blush, I usually do peach/nude so Tickled Pink was a bit of a deviation on my normal colors, but I am glad I tried this. It's beautiful, naturally flushed looking but shimmery, it shows up well pretty well on me as I don't want a bright neon pink hue. Elf is a cruelty-free product, so all-in-all, I will continue to repurchase as I've managed using up 2 or 3 of these already (IKR using up a product is rare for me, usually I am moving on to the next latest greatest!)....

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 12:43:00 AM More reviews by neveralways142

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My favorite blush for the past six months at least! It's vey inexpensive, it's a very natural looking shade on my light skin, and it blends well on top of my foundation. What's not to love? The only downside is occasionally I get an elf blush where the little clear plastic part on the lid falls off. But for the price, I won't complain too much. The product itself is awesome.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by jet8848

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This blush has no pigmentation! I have light skin around NW25 and I couldn't get this blush to show up no matter how much I put on.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 2:24:00 AM More reviews by bebedejuin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this after reading it's a $3 dupe for NARS Deep Throat. This is a solid purchase and I've gotten a lot of wear over about a year and still have not hit pan. I'm about an NC 15 and this is a lovely shade, but about as "dark" as I feel comfortable going, at least until I get better at blush application. Color payoff is good. I do own one NARS blush (Sex Appeal) and so I can see the very slightest variance in texture with the advantage obviously going to NARS, but for $3 this is a blush that you should definitely pick up if you think it will be flattering on you.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by applecour

I love this blush! I just wish it lasted longer on my skin… It gives the perfect flush for my skin without looking like I have makeup on. It's perfect for a no-makeup look. It was only $3, so I would buy another one, but I'll definitely be on the look out for something that lasts longer on my face. I haven't noticed any break outs from this either. Overall an excellent product. Great for us fair skinned ladies.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2014 9:20:00 AM More reviews by Gigglesz123

This just sucked . Personally I prefer matte blushes. This was too shimmery and on top of that, the color won't even show.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Georgia13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

What's not to like? Bright pink, smooth powder, unbeatable price tag. I am fair skinned, & this is just the right pink to brighten without too much color. It reminds me of one of the Stila convertible color shades. Obviously, Stila is a superior brand, but if you want that color without the price tag - this is a great option. Also, E. L. F. Products are available at Target & TJ Maxx, not every town has an Ulta or Sephora.