August 22, 2014 | 1242 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Tickled Pink

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 3:23:00 PM More reviews by eileeniebean

It's an okay-quality blush. It's a bit sheer, so you may need to use a heavy hand. The color isn't for me, though - too cool-toned.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2014 5:53:00 AM More reviews by fsmeath

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is very sheer and not very pigmented, which i actually prefer, but it takes so many passes to get this to show up, at which point it can look dry (it's a little dusty and powdery to begin with). the color is very pretty and natural (i wish i could use this as eyeshadow) and it's only $3, though.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2014 9:51:00 AM More reviews by jomuir

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bought this after reading the reviews here. I figure that for three bucks even if it doesn't work for me, no big loss. I suggest anyone reading this keep their three bucks & put it towards a blush that actually shows up when it is applied. I put this stuff on this morning, looked at myself, said 'what happened?' and reapplied, a little heavier. Still nothing. I know I have blush on becasue I saw myself apply it, but it is totally invisible on me. I've never used an Invisible Blush before, it is a novelty to me!

So if you like the idea of blush but not the actual look of it, this is for you. If you want to see the product on your own face, try an other brand.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by angelica03martinez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ive notiiced that it stays way longer when you have some sort of base

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2014 2:36:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

I got this shade in an ELF blush and bronzer pack (Antigua) a few days ago and I just have to say I'm IN LOVE with it. Before this I had NEVER worn a pink blush because I never thought this color would look flattering on my yellow under toned skin. I always went for peachy, bronzy dark rose or coral type of colors but never pink. As you may have already tell from my rating, I absolutely LOVE this blush.
It is a velvety smooth formula, not chalky or dry at all! It blended into my skin perfectly and it is super pigmented. I just used one swipe of this and it looked so natural on my face! This looks gorgeous like you just took some time under the sun instead of the “whoah, look I'm wearing blush" type of makeup I was always used to wearing. After a long sweaty day over my greasy skin, this didn't budge and still looks noticeable on my face. I am so impressed.
I got this, a beautiful golden bronzer and a tiny kabuki brush for under $3. The quality for the price left me super impressed. I am so in love with this!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by syllacrostics

Quite a nice colour in the pan and on my skin too. Unfortunately, the colour payoff with this blusher isn't that great, and it seems to fade rather fast as well. I like the sleek packaging.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2014 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Lizpaola25

Not a big fan of this blush. Not super pigmented. Does not last more then an hour of my skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2014 4:58:00 PM More reviews by lovelymallie

I hate writing negative reviews, but I feel like I have to "warn" some of you out there..
This blush doesn't show up. It has no pigmentation at all!
I can keep putting this on, but I see nothing. - Also if I swatch it, again. No colour. It's also really "powdery", you know those that almost dust off when you apply them.

- It's sad cause the colour is really pretty, nice and mat. Perfect for an everyday blush, however pigmentation and texture completely fails with this one! Go for "candid coral" instead. Love that one, and the colour are a bit similar.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by bujiyama

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I haven't worn blush for a long time but lately need more color since I'm in my late 40's and have noticed my skin looking more washed out and "tired". This blush is a perfect peachy-pink and very natural looking. I don't like blush that's too orange or a chalky pink since they can look fake and aging on my very light olive skin. This blush is very flattering and natural looking, gives me just the color boost and warmth that I need. The price can't be beat, and this is just as good as more expensive brands that I've tested. A winner all around! I will purchase this one again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2014 7:40:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Tickled Pink & Twinkle Pink are elf's two best powder blushers (other than St. Lucia duo, but I am speaking strictly of singles, comparing apples to apples!!). I don't normally go for pink blush, I usually do peach/nude so Tickled Pink was a bit of a deviation on my normal colors, but I am glad I tried this. It's beautiful, naturally flushed looking but shimmery, it shows up well pretty well on me as I don't want a bright neon pink hue. Elf is a cruelty-free product, so all-in-all, I will continue to repurchase as I've managed using up 2 or 3 of these already (IKR using up a product is rare for me, usually I am moving on to the next latest greatest!)....