E.L.F. Studio Warm Bronzer

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Mica, Talc, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Boron Nitride. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), D&C Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), FD&C Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035).

on 3/13/2015 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I don't like this product at all. I got the shimmery one and it leaves my face super brown and shimmery. Def not repurchasing.

on 1/3/2015 6:06:00 PM

i only use this bronzer on special occasions when I want to look ORANGE and glossy. I think looking bruised in photos is an added bonus too

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This doesn't really do me any good as a bronzer, to be honest, since it doesn't give much of a sun glow, just more of a highlight. But it's an amazing highlighter, and to be honest, I tried to use the colors as an eyeshadow, and it just created this natural and glowing look. For such a low price, it's definitely a good product, but not their best bronzer. The one they have that is kind of a dupe for the NARS bronzer and blush palette is much better.

on 11/30/2014 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

it works for people that are like a tan color but doesn't really show off much of the glitter

on 8/18/2014 5:56:00 AM

I'm absolutely in love with this bronzer! I use the lightest shade as highlighter and mix the other 3 for bronzer. The result is absolutely beautiful!! It has shimmer in it but it's not overwhelming, very soft and natural finish. Quality is amazing, staying power is also excellent! I apply it with my blush brush or contouring brush

on 7/2/2014 3:16:00 PM

I use this bronzer as a highlighter/blush. I used to use bare minerals warmth as the same but the loose powder gets everywhere and coated the brush where I would use too much and have to wash it off. This allows you to get a small amount at a time in order to blend where you want it. Love this stuff! I also like how it comes in a small compact with a mirror! Great for touch ups on the go however, in my experience, it's pretty long lasting

on 3/17/2014 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pretty highlight

on 3/7/2014 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have had this bronzer for over a year and only recently started using it regularly. If you are into putting a nice glowy touch on your cheeks and cheekbones, this is the best quality vs price product you will find. The four individual colors are gorgeous tones of highlight and bronzing that can be used individually or all together for a beautiful buttery glow. I use the lightest corner the most as a highlight and reach for it more than my Mary LouManizer because it has a subtle glowy finish that looks youthful and fresh rather than obvious glitter all over yout face. The finish is beautiful and not at all chalky. The only downside is the short staying power and low pigmentation. But , for $3 or less, you are getting a ton of product that can be used in many ways (as eyeshadows too!), so I dont mind carrying it with me and reapplying. For anyone who wants a subtle glowy face this is the first product I would recommend.

on 2/16/2014 2:18:00 PM

Cheap, effective, fair pigmentation, does it job well.

Good for daily makeup

Not for flash photography, gives white cast. just plain horrible. must be the cheap ingredients or filler they put in here.

i find this bronzer better than nyc or wet n wild (iridiscent ones).

on 12/1/2013 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Light/medium olive skinned ladies - does this time of year make you feel pale & pasty? Does it make you curse your ancestors for leaving their warm lands for the cruel & chilly new world? Well, this $3 will add some much needed passion and life back to your face.

PROS:
- cheap!!
- great packaging
- dark enough for subtle contour
- glowy vs. shimmery
- lasts - this will get me through the day or evening
CONS:
- a little hard so you kind of need to swirl vs. use individual colors

My favorite look with this:
- contour cheeks, nose & jawline with this
- use milani luminoso blush on apples
- highlight cheek tops, center of nose & forehead with WnW reserve your cabana
- naked 1 on eye (darkhorse lid, buck crease) with WnW reserve your cabana highlight
- Jordana brown 12 hour liner
- Jordana mascara
- nyx smokey look lipgloss

Popular Bronzers