E.L.F. Studio Warm Bronzer

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Mica, Talc, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Boron Nitride. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), D&C Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), FD&C Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035).

I keep trying to work with this, hoping it'll look cute. But I always end up looking like a giant greaseball. Not cute. :( Nice colors, but not for me.

I have a lot of E.l.f products and some are in my must haves like this bronzer and some are hidden in a forgotten drawer. I keep this product in with my other everyday makeup items. I use it for a light contour and highlighting. It gives me just the right amount of color.

I do disclaimer to tell. I do tend to use this more in summer when I'm more inclined to get darker and I use the golden in the winter when I tend lighten. I like these two bronzers because I can control the how dark or light or if i want more pinkish or yellow undertones.

I can be considered a light olive skin tone (or Medium/beige whatever you want to call it in skin tone color wheel); but unlike most olives who tend to have more yellow or pink undertones, slightly defeated sigh...have both. It makes it really hard to find concealers and foundations that work with my skin tone. Some are too yellow or too pink. It can make any makeup addict have withdrawal.

I like that fact the golden and warm have bronzers with a pink undertone and yellow one so I can mix to my delight. Happy sigh... :o)

But to be honest I think warm bronzer is great for skin tone who are medium and darker. If you are more faired skin with pink undertones I would recommend the golden one and the cool. I have a friend who can only be described as glow in the dark fair. Her words not mine. (Sorry if it offends any of my light skin readers, but I just want to give a reference so you can understand.) I got her one and she loves it. She uses it all the time. She even bought the Cool that's in the line and she is addicted.

I have this product lots of pouty lips.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I don't like this product at all. I got the shimmery one and it leaves my face super brown and shimmery. Def not repurchasing.

i only use this bronzer on special occasions when I want to look ORANGE and glossy. I think looking bruised in photos is an added bonus too

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This doesn't really do me any good as a bronzer, to be honest, since it doesn't give much of a sun glow, just more of a highlight. But it's an amazing highlighter, and to be honest, I tried to use the colors as an eyeshadow, and it just created this natural and glowing look. For such a low price, it's definitely a good product, but not their best bronzer. The one they have that is kind of a dupe for the NARS bronzer and blush palette is much better.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

it works for people that are like a tan color but doesn't really show off much of the glitter

I'm absolutely in love with this bronzer! I use the lightest shade as highlighter and mix the other 3 for bronzer. The result is absolutely beautiful!! It has shimmer in it but it's not overwhelming, very soft and natural finish. Quality is amazing, staying power is also excellent! I apply it with my blush brush or contouring brush

I use this bronzer as a highlighter/blush. I used to use bare minerals warmth as the same but the loose powder gets everywhere and coated the brush where I would use too much and have to wash it off. This allows you to get a small amount at a time in order to blend where you want it. Love this stuff! I also like how it comes in a small compact with a mirror! Great for touch ups on the go however, in my experience, it's pretty long lasting

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pretty highlight

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have had this bronzer for over a year and only recently started using it regularly. If you are into putting a nice glowy touch on your cheeks and cheekbones, this is the best quality vs price product you will find. The four individual colors are gorgeous tones of highlight and bronzing that can be used individually or all together for a beautiful buttery glow. I use the lightest corner the most as a highlight and reach for it more than my Mary LouManizer because it has a subtle glowy finish that looks youthful and fresh rather than obvious glitter all over yout face. The finish is beautiful and not at all chalky. The only downside is the short staying power and low pigmentation. But , for $3 or less, you are getting a ton of product that can be used in many ways (as eyeshadows too!), so I dont mind carrying it with me and reapplying. For anyone who wants a subtle glowy face this is the first product I would recommend.

Popular Bronzers