April 17, 2014 | 1827 users online

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2014 12:58:00 PM More reviews by lexy95

Pretty highlight

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 12:02:00 AM More reviews by madneccy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have had this bronzer for over a year and only recently started using it regularly. If you are into putting a nice glowy touch on your cheeks and cheekbones, this is the best quality vs price product you will find. The four individual colors are gorgeous tones of highlight and bronzing that can be used individually or all together for a beautiful buttery glow. I use the lightest corner the most as a highlight and reach for it more than my Mary LouManizer because it has a subtle glowy finish that looks youthful and fresh rather than obvious glitter all over yout face. The finish is beautiful and not at all chalky. The only downside is the short staying power and low pigmentation. But , for $3 or less, you are getting a ton of product that can be used in many ways (as eyeshadows too!), so I dont mind carrying it with me and reapplying. For anyone who wants a subtle glowy face this is the first product I would recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2014 2:18:00 PM More reviews by sandracruz

Cheap, effective, fair pigmentation, does it job well.

Good for daily makeup

Not for flash photography, gives white cast. just plain horrible. must be the cheap ingredients or filler they put in here.

i find this bronzer better than nyc or wet n wild (iridiscent ones).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by evapop

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Light/medium olive skinned ladies - does this time of year make you feel pale & pasty? Does it make you curse your ancestors for leaving their warm lands for the cruel & chilly new world? Well, this $3 will add some much needed passion and life back to your face.

PROS:
- cheap!!
- great packaging
- dark enough for subtle contour
- glowy vs. shimmery
- lasts - this will get me through the day or evening
CONS:
- a little hard so you kind of need to swirl vs. use individual colors

My favorite look with this:
- contour cheeks, nose & jawline with this
- use milani luminoso blush on apples
- highlight cheek tops, center of nose & forehead with WnW reserve your cabana
- naked 1 on eye (darkhorse lid, buck crease) with WnW reserve your cabana highlight
- Jordana brown 12 hour liner
- Jordana mascara
- nyx smokey look lipgloss

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by WendyTran

Pros:
-Packaging
-Price

Cons:
-Not very pigmented
-For me, it was not dark enough....Though im not tanned
-Too much shimmer
-I think it showed more orange than brown...

This prodduct did not work for me, but it may work for some one else :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2013 2:40:00 AM More reviews by ichigocutie

This is a shimmer bronzer. I don't use it to contour,I use a matte bronzer for that. I sorta use this for highlight, I sweep this on my cheek bones after I apply my face makeup to give it a healthy sun kissed glow. Sometime I use the yellow to highlight my nose. For $3 this bronzer is great!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

I hate shimmer products, but I absolutely love this bronzer. I use it to contour when I just do simple makeup. It is a little hard, so you do have to work a little harder than normal to get a decent amount on your brush. The packaging is nice and sleek, and the price cant be beat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

I have very fair skin. Verrrry fair skin. So natrually, I'm pretty hesitant when it comes to trying bronzers because I'm always afraid they'll look muddy on me or look too dark. This one is prefect! There are four colors in it: a dark brown, a brown, a pinkish-toupe color, and an eggshell color. I swirl them all together to create a shimmery bronze color, and use it to contour my face or dust on my cheeks for a glowly sunkissed look. I use my elf blush brush to apply this, or just an eyeshadow brush if I'm contouring my nose. This could also work as an eyeshadow quad if I'm on the go and can't bring all my makeup. I would also be able to use the eggshell shade as an all over highligher. Overall, this is a great product. I really like the shimmer, although some will not. And come on, it's three dollars! The packaging is incredibly chic and resembles the Nars blushes/bronzer. I plan to repurchasing this.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by pandagrl90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It is a very inexpensive blush, a mere $3 and in very nice black packaging similar to NARS bronzers. However, I found the product to be pretty hard, so I had to really rub my brush into it to pick up enough. It also didn't show up all that well on my skin. I used it up because it was so inexpensive, but I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by luverchick

i dont know wuh it is about this bronzer but i really like it...and thats a shock to me because i have shimmery product on my face but tis bronzer just gives me such a pretty suttle glow....its also gorgeous used as individuals eyeshadows so as long as they keep making it i will continue to buy it