December 22, 2014 | 905 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Corrina618

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The price is good no doubt. But the curler doesnt seem shaped right, it always pinches my eye lid and lashes ad doesnt curl good

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2014 2:25:00 AM More reviews by SammiShortCake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product did absolutely nothing for me. The pad was too harsh for my eyelashes- no matter how little pressure I applied. I would definitely not recommend this.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2014 3:33:00 AM More reviews by aquasense

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Cons only: This eyelash curler hurt my eyelashes due to the stiff pad it came with, and didn't do an effective curl. The curler also overextended so it was difficult to hold the curler properly.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by eileeniebean

Extremely great value for the price if it fits your eye - reading the other reviews it would seem it doesn't work for a lot of people, but it does for me. I use a "pumping" motion to curl them rather than just holding it still, which makes a difference in how well it curls your lashes. It can pinch you sometimes but with practice you can position it so that it doesn't.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by NatalieJ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Not to put too fine a point on it, but this is a piece of crap. Absolutely not worth the measly dollar I paid for it. My lashes stuck to the pad, and it was impossible to curl my lashes without pinching my lid, no matter where I positioned the curler.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2014 11:44:00 PM More reviews by gazelma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was hoping to have a cheaper alternative to my Shiseido curler but this was just terrible. Did not do anything for my lashes at all. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 11:32:00 AM More reviews by vrh723

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this eyelash curler. My old curler (from another brand) broke and I needed a cheap replacement. This was $7 cheaper and worked a lot better! It didn't pull on my eyelashes and made them look so long and curly.
A lot of negative reviews said this pulled out their eyelashes, but this didn't do that at all. As long as you don't pull or anything this should be fine.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Aralechan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was a desperation buy that was a big mistake. Didn't fit my eye, didn't curl my lashes.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by snowwgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This should be RECALLED now. Chopped off the tips of my eye lashes .I got it at Target,

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Beautybaaby

Worst eyelash curler ever. Not even worth the dollar. I wouldn't even use it if it was free