Lancome Drape (sheen)

4.2

on 11/1/2012 8:19:00 PM

I bought this shadow with three others in a small palette. This is my second favorite. Its a very white color, so if your looking for a simple white with absolutely no creams and no other colors. I really like this as a color on my brow bone. Its pretty pigmented, but I've seen better. Overall, its a pretty good shadow.

on 3/29/2011 11:46:00 PM

I really like this product. I use it to line the inner part of my eye to brighten the area. I also like to lightly press my ring finger into the pan and apply this as a highlighter on the top of my cheekbones and other places on my face. Very multi purpose in my makeup bag and I would replace it if it was lost. I also love Lancome's packaging so I don't worry about it breaking.

on 12/23/2009 11:45:00 PM

I've been using this as an eyeshadow highlight everyday for the past several months and I love it. I used to use Bare Escentuals Soul, but I got tired of the loose powder form. This is a beautiful white pearl color with some shimmer to it. It's perfect for highlighting your inner tearducts, under your brow, and even your lower lashline to make your eyes pop. It applies on well-pigmented and doesn't fade throughout the day (I do prep with my UDPP though). I purchase it at my local CCO (Cosmetic Company Outlet) for 30% off retail. So I don't pay full retail for it.

on 11/16/2009 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Love this color. I use it as a highlight. Lasts a long time and has a nice shimmer. I also got it as a gift with purchase, so the price was right. :) It came in a palette along with Off the Rack (Metallic), Fog (Matte), and The New Black (Metallic).

I like this as a sheer all over color. it looks like a white in the pan, but it is very very sheer. It does have some shimmer/sheen to it, so it looks very nice. I will not buy this again though, because there are other alternatives. (i got this as a GWP)

Popular Eye Shadows