November 24, 2014 | 2061 users online

Liquid - Kanebo - Freeplus Natural Fit Liquid Foundation

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2009 10:31:00 PM More reviews by dilllll90

This is a review for Kanebo-Freeplus line Natural Fit Liquid Foundation SPF11 PA++
Overall speaking, I like the foundation, and I would probably stick to it if I haven't found Missha BB Cream. This foundation paired with its sponge and case is nice to carry, easy to apply, never break me out and never dries my skin out.

That doesn't mean you can skip the moisturizer and primer before. I had the lightest color, the coverage is ok, around medium or less. It will definitely not cover up age spots or sun spots completely, but good enough for my rosasea skin. It covers redness quite well and that's all I cared anyway. Its about $35 for 30 ml, but the small bottle can goes a long way, I purchased one bottle last year and I kept using it for 5-6months and there are still a lot left, I don't think I can use it up before expiration. Freeplus line is like fancl, when you open it, it will expire quite soon. To be safe,I threw away the 1st bottle and purchased a new one this year and kept it inside my office as a savior. I still use BB cream everyday because that thing does not require sponges to apply.
So far, freeplus foundation does not break me out, which is rare, Clnique always do, so does Estee Lauder. before I discovered this line, the only foundation I can use is either Prescriptives or YSL ones. Too bad YSL is sold to L'oreal and now I could not use it anymore.
Anyway, if you a a foundation person and have supersensitive skin like mine, this is for you.
continued >>