November 26, 2014 | 1255 users online

Cleansers - Kanebo - Freeplus Beauty Oil Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by goofyhusky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite makeup remover. It removes all makeup with just one use, and I have tried liquid, oil, two-phase removers, or remover wipes from L'Oreal, Paula's Choice, Olay, Dove, and just olive oil or baby oil. Nothing works as well as this one, and it doesn't irritate my eyes or skin at all. The only problem is trying to find it in the US :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2009 9:53:00 PM More reviews by dilllll90

I don't think freeplus is available in US, but it's under Kanebo-a Japanese cosmetics company and Freeplus line is for sensitive skin.

Overall, I adore Kate and coffret d'or so I tried freeplus skincare. I am fascinated by the result, it's pretty much doing what avene is doing only with better ingredients.

This cleanser is for removing makeup, it's doing a better job than fancl and off course, DHC. I love it, it's not scented, and it's pump is very tight, the moment the clear oil contacts water, it's emulsified into cream milky texture which removes makeup easily. It doesn't hurt eyes either, it does not break me out unlike DHC. I love it better than Fancl because it's easy to emulsify, but that means I use it up faster than fancl. The product is about $25 for 125ml, which could only last me one and half month. I tried Fancl and I am trying Shu Uemura now but I believe I will always go back to this one.
continued >>