Guerlain Terracotta Kabuki Brush

4.7

on 3/19/2013 3:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This brush is incredible. I got it just the other day and am so impressed. It isn't a soft kabuki, but what I love about this is that it properly blends in product just like you want a powder brush to. It makes my powder look flawless and not patchy like I find some brushes do. It also blends out blush or contour to make it look more seamless. There is a tiny bit of fall out at first (very tiny bristles) but they have disappeared now. It distributes product evenly and picks up just the right amount. It also comes with a little tube that it slides back into so that the brush stays safe and protected, especially in your bag if you travel with it. I love it! I would purchase again, but I don't think I'd need to. I feel the quality of the brush and think it will last for a very long time. It may be expensive but worth the investment.

on 1/17/2011 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Well...
The previous review was stating than its soft. I'd say that it is rather hard and stings my face a little bit... That is a minus.
But it applies the product very well. Evenly..
I like it it because it is a Guerlain... Really adore their products... But l keep on looking for a softer kabuki. I value soft brushes...

A kabuki with a long black handle, very dense but not at all harsh on the skin, like some others that I have used. I have tried it with powder foundation and pressed powders and it applies the product evenly, picking up just the right amount (it worked very well with Chanel Poudre Douce). What I love about it the most: NO shedding at all. Expensive, but I don't regret it.

Popular Makeup Brushes