September 1, 2014 | 1913 users online

Cleansers - E.L.F. - Studio Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2014 2:50:00 AM More reviews by Justin650

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I did not like these at all and I won't repurchase. They leave a soapy residue and I just didn't like that. I prefer baby wipes because it's so much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by strawberiiicecream

These wipes are my absolutely favorite! For $3, you get a pack of 20 makeup remover wipes. that actually clean your face! I've used and tried my fair share of different brands and these will forever be on the top of my list. There are so many different brands out there that cost you from $8 to $15+. In my opinion E.L.F's are just as good as the Neutrogena's (which are my fav as well but for a whopping 8 bucks...I don't think my wallet could handle that especially since I wear makeup almost everyday!)

My everyday cake usually consists of either Tarte's BB cream or if my skin needs more coverage, Tarte's amazonian clay foundation and other essentials such as powder, bronzer etc). I also line my eyes with waterproof gel liner and of course long wearing eyebrow product. Needless to say, at the end of the day, the last thing I need is to scrub off these tough products off my face. For many makeup removing wipes I've always had trouble removing my liner even though I use another separate sheet for my eyes. Neutrogena often gets the job done in a few rubs but with other brands (even the higher end ones like Philosophy's) often times, the black liner is still visibly stuck onto my lid unless I *really* rub (ouch and it's bad for the delicate skin around your eyes!). But E.L.F always gets the job done. I usually don't even need to use another wipe because one already wipes off that entire layer of cake off my face! In the beginning, I tested to see if it left any residue but nope, second wipe came off as clean!

After clearing the layer of cake off my face, I can go straight off to my foam cleanser and facial mask. These wipes honestly saved not just my wallet but the amount of time I take to get ready for bed! Also I love that the packaging has a hard plastic lid/flap thingie over the sticker flap of the opening to prevent it from dying out. Every time I stop by a Target, I make sure I stock up with at least 3 or more packs in my cart. E.L.F also has an exfoliating version of the cleansing wipes but have yet gotten the chance to try them but since their original ones work so well, I'm pretty sure a bonus like exfoliating would be great!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Annabanana030

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Glad that it remove my waterproof mascara. SMELLS NICE AND SOAPY. TOO GREASY IF YOU USE THE WHOLE CLOTH.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2014 9:32:00 PM More reviews by HautboisDream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

One of the best drugstore makeup removers considering the price. These pads are cheap, but they get the job done! Not a strong smell, and they wipe off makeup (even waterproof) with only a few swipes. They don't leave your skin sticky or dry it out, and the cloths aren't too wet or too dry, they have just the right amount of moisture to them.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Jacheampong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So these are great but I only got 10 :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 2:17:00 AM More reviews by tori497

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Hands down the best cleansing cloths, at any price! I have tried a handful of different brands (Ponds, Neutrogena, Dove, etc.) but these work better than them all. For reference, I have combination skin, oilier in the the summer and drier in the winter.

I use these at the end of a long night out or before a workout. They do a surprisingly good job at removing eye makeup and have a nice texture. Most other cloths are either too rough or not rough enough. In my opinion, these are just right. They are not overly moist either, which may not seem like such a great thing for some, but for me, it's ideal. Too many cloths are sooo saturated with cleanser they leave a film on your skin.These do not. I do not feel the need to wipe off any excess or feel tight and dry after using.

I have a pack that has been open for months and they have not dried out at all. These are very lightly scented and do not break out or irritate my finicky skin either. I would pay twice as much if I had to, but the fact I don't only makes me love them more. I highly recommend these cloths for when a "soap and water" washing can't happen.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by ANZology

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using these wipes for over a year now, and I absolutely love them! The cloths actually pick up and hold onto makeup instead of just pushing it around. They don't dry out easily, either: I misplaced a pack once and found it about 6 months later, still perfectly moist! I barely notice any scent that the wipes have, but that could be because I've used them for a while now.

Moving on, I have combination/sensitive skin, and these are the only drug store brand I've tried that haven't irritated my skin nor dry it out. And it gets better: These wipes do a great job of removing my foundation, whether I'm wearing powder, liquid, cream, or a combination. They also do a great job of removing eye make-up, including liquid and gel liners, as well as mascara. I must admit with some mascaras I still need help removing residue, but the wipes take care of the rest of my make-up at an affordable price, so it's hard to complain. As long as E.L.F. makes these I will definitely buy them.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2013 4:29:00 AM More reviews by Bberry15

I love these wipes, i have tried mant brands like the simple wipes,maybelline clean express,and ponds but i came back to these.these wipes are just great the other ones sting my eyes and don't get of the makeup.with these wipes it take the product of easily they are really most.these wipes also come in a really nice packaging that keeps ur wipes moist.these are by far my favorite and for $3 they are soo goood i so recomend them.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Cheer15star

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this product

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by jwinter00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually kind of like these cloths, despite all the negative reviews! They reeeeally get that glue-like makeup off without a lot of scrubbing which I like since I have sensitive eyes that don't enjoy being poked at.The packaging is really, really great and very high end, it has a snap lid which keeps them moist, which not a lot of makeup remover wipes have.
However, the smell of them is veeeery strong and can stick to you for a long time afterwards if you don't wash your face right away after you take your makeup off and if you get them too terribly close to your eyeballs, it can and will burn. But isn't that all makeup wipes?
Anyways, I think these are pretty good quality for such a cheap price and I haven't found my holy grail wipes yet but I definitely will repurchase these.