August 1, 2014 | 1747 users online

Cleansers - E.L.F. - Studio Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Annabanana030

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Glad that it remove my waterproof mascara. SMELLS NICE AND SOAPY. TOO GREASY IF YOU USE THE WHOLE CLOTH.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2014 9:32:00 PM More reviews by HautboisDream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

One of the best drugstore makeup removers considering the price. These pads are cheap, but they get the job done! Not a strong smell, and they wipe off makeup (even waterproof) with only a few swipes. They don't leave your skin sticky or dry it out, and the cloths aren't too wet or too dry, they have just the right amount of moisture to them.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Jacheampong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So these are great but I only got 10 :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 2:17:00 AM More reviews by tori497

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Hands down the best cleansing cloths, at any price! I have tried a handful of different brands (Ponds, Neutrogena, Dove, etc.) but these work better than them all. For reference, I have combination skin, oilier in the the summer and drier in the winter.

I use these at the end of a long night out or before a workout. They do a surprisingly good job at removing eye makeup and have a nice texture. Most other cloths are either too rough or not rough enough. In my opinion, these are just right. They are not overly moist either, which may not seem like such a great thing for some, but for me, it's ideal. Too many cloths are sooo saturated with cleanser they leave a film on your skin.These do not. I do not feel the need to wipe off any excess or feel tight and dry after using.

I have a pack that has been open for months and they have not dried out at all. These are very lightly scented and do not break out or irritate my finicky skin either. I would pay twice as much if I had to, but the fact I don't only makes me love them more. I highly recommend these cloths for when a "soap and water" washing can't happen.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by ANZology

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using these wipes for over a year now, and I absolutely love them! The cloths actually pick up and hold onto makeup instead of just pushing it around. They don't dry out easily, either: I misplaced a pack once and found it about 6 months later, still perfectly moist! I barely notice any scent that the wipes have, but that could be because I've used them for a while now.

Moving on, I have combination/sensitive skin, and these are the only drug store brand I've tried that haven't irritated my skin nor dry it out. And it gets better: These wipes do a great job of removing my foundation, whether I'm wearing powder, liquid, cream, or a combination. They also do a great job of removing eye make-up, including liquid and gel liners, as well as mascara. I must admit with some mascaras I still need help removing residue, but the wipes take care of the rest of my make-up at an affordable price, so it's hard to complain. As long as E.L.F. makes these I will definitely buy them.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2013 4:29:00 AM More reviews by Bberry15

I love these wipes, i have tried mant brands like the simple wipes,maybelline clean express,and ponds but i came back to these.these wipes are just great the other ones sting my eyes and don't get of the makeup.with these wipes it take the product of easily they are really most.these wipes also come in a really nice packaging that keeps ur wipes moist.these are by far my favorite and for $3 they are soo goood i so recomend them.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Cheer15star

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this product

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by jwinter00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually kind of like these cloths, despite all the negative reviews! They reeeeally get that glue-like makeup off without a lot of scrubbing which I like since I have sensitive eyes that don't enjoy being poked at.The packaging is really, really great and very high end, it has a snap lid which keeps them moist, which not a lot of makeup remover wipes have.
However, the smell of them is veeeery strong and can stick to you for a long time afterwards if you don't wash your face right away after you take your makeup off and if you get them too terribly close to your eyeballs, it can and will burn. But isn't that all makeup wipes?
Anyways, I think these are pretty good quality for such a cheap price and I haven't found my holy grail wipes yet but I definitely will repurchase these.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Lilola07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are pretty much basic makeup remover wipes, they remind me of the neutropenia ones but for much cheaper! They don't sting my eyes at all and they take all traces of my makeup off (and I use a lot of makeup, lol)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by CharleneA

To start I have combination/dry/sensitive skin. I bought these the other day based off of a review from an Elle magazine writer. I figure if someone working for Elle that can buy or have access to any high end makeup remover but loves these then they are definitely worth a try. I can't say enough how much I love this product!! It takes off any water proof makeup, doesn't sting your eyes (which has happened to me with almay and clinique), and it doesn't break me out (like neutrogena). On the packaging it does say to rinse your face with warm water after using. They also don't have a bad smell, and they are surprisingly pretty moist and thick. I will definitely be buying more in the future.