December 22, 2014 | 1645 users online

Cleansers - E.L.F. - Studio Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2014 4:35:00 AM More reviews by Chanel1993

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These wipes are really good to remove eyeliner and mascaras they are really affordable I'm really impressed by them I recommend it

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2014 3:22:00 AM More reviews by apk2

I have been using these wipes religiously for years and they were a HG for me. I would always buy them during ELF's 50% off sales in bulk (20-30 packs at a time) because they are so good and at such a great cost. I also got my mom hooked on them. Now here comes the reason for 2 lippies off.... I don't know what happened but they changed the product. The towlettes used be thick and now they're so thin that they sometimes rip just taking them out of the package. They also rip as I am wiping my face. I wouldn't say I hate them but I'm just really disappointed considering how amazing they used to be. Not sure if I will buy more when my last order runs out...

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2014 9:10:00 AM More reviews by merrillg

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These wipes sent me to the dermatologist and opthamologist!! They are low priced because they contain a lot of cheap chemicals and parabens. My eyes swelled up and turned bright pink! I had to stay in the house for days and had to use steroid ointment to get rid of the irritation. Beware of these.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2014 8:51:00 AM More reviews by mmugoddess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I noticed not many people mentioned that these wipes are actually pretty big in size compared to the more expensive ones!. I was very surprised at the size of these normally the more costly ones offer 25 to 35 white with elf you get 20 but because they're big..it makes up for The lack of extra five or 10. To me they are perfect not to try but not overly wet either. I have pretty oily skin even though it's combination and it left my face pretty clean I always follow through with my doctor Denise cleanser Resurface And Glow treatment.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2014 2:50:00 AM More reviews by Justin650

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I did not like these at all and I won't repurchase. They leave a soapy residue and I just didn't like that. I prefer baby wipes because it's so much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by strawberiiicecream

These wipes are my absolutely favorite! For $3, you get a pack of 20 makeup remover wipes. that actually clean your face! I've used and tried my fair share of different brands and these will forever be on the top of my list. There are so many different brands out there that cost you from $8 to $15+. In my opinion E.L.F's are just as good as the Neutrogena's (which are my fav as well but for a whopping 8 bucks...I don't think my wallet could handle that especially since I wear makeup almost everyday!)

My everyday cake usually consists of either Tarte's BB cream or if my skin needs more coverage, Tarte's amazonian clay foundation and other essentials such as powder, bronzer etc). I also line my eyes with waterproof gel liner and of course long wearing eyebrow product. Needless to say, at the end of the day, the last thing I need is to scrub off these tough products off my face. For many makeup removing wipes I've always had trouble removing my liner even though I use another separate sheet for my eyes. Neutrogena often gets the job done in a few rubs but with other brands (even the higher end ones like Philosophy's) often times, the black liner is still visibly stuck onto my lid unless I *really* rub (ouch and it's bad for the delicate skin around your eyes!). But E.L.F always gets the job done. I usually don't even need to use another wipe because one already wipes off that entire layer of cake off my face! In the beginning, I tested to see if it left any residue but nope, second wipe came off as clean!

After clearing the layer of cake off my face, I can go straight off to my foam cleanser and facial mask. These wipes honestly saved not just my wallet but the amount of time I take to get ready for bed! Also I love that the packaging has a hard plastic lid/flap thingie over the sticker flap of the opening to prevent it from dying out. Every time I stop by a Target, I make sure I stock up with at least 3 or more packs in my cart. E.L.F also has an exfoliating version of the cleansing wipes but have yet gotten the chance to try them but since their original ones work so well, I'm pretty sure a bonus like exfoliating would be great!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Annabanana030

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Glad that it remove my waterproof mascara. SMELLS NICE AND SOAPY. TOO GREASY IF YOU USE THE WHOLE CLOTH.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2014 9:32:00 PM More reviews by HautboisDream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

One of the best drugstore makeup removers considering the price. These pads are cheap, but they get the job done! Not a strong smell, and they wipe off makeup (even waterproof) with only a few swipes. They don't leave your skin sticky or dry it out, and the cloths aren't too wet or too dry, they have just the right amount of moisture to them.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Jacheampong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So these are great but I only got 10 :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2014 2:17:00 AM More reviews by tori497

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Hands down the best cleansing cloths, at any price! I have tried a handful of different brands (Ponds, Neutrogena, Dove, etc.) but these work better than them all. For reference, I have combination skin, oilier in the the summer and drier in the winter.

I use these at the end of a long night out or before a workout. They do a surprisingly good job at removing eye makeup and have a nice texture. Most other cloths are either too rough or not rough enough. In my opinion, these are just right. They are not overly moist either, which may not seem like such a great thing for some, but for me, it's ideal. Too many cloths are sooo saturated with cleanser they leave a film on your skin.These do not. I do not feel the need to wipe off any excess or feel tight and dry after using.

I have a pack that has been open for months and they have not dried out at all. These are very lightly scented and do not break out or irritate my finicky skin either. I would pay twice as much if I had to, but the fact I don't only makes me love them more. I highly recommend these cloths for when a "soap and water" washing can't happen.