October 26, 2014 | 1503 users online

Concealers - Milani - SECRET COVER Concealer Stick

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2014 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

I was not impressed with this product at all. It doesn't apply easily, the coverage it provides is patchy, and I the colors that it comes in are limited and do not appear to be true to color either. It is one shade in the tube. But, when you put it on your face, it is a totally different shade.

I certainly will never buy this product again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by wendigrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought two shades of this for highlighting and contouring my face. I think its just okay so far. It does what its supposed to for H&C but if I were trying to use it for concealing I would be disappointed. Its pretty sheer when blended and settled into my fine lines after minutes of wear-even after setting with powder. So I don't think I will buy it again. But if youre brand new to cream contouring (like I was) its fun to practice with. Its cheap too!! Can't beat that.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by pecantan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i use this only for undereye circles. it does cover my circles well, the color lasts all day, and the shade medium dark is a really good match. it has a yellowish undertone to it which is what i need. i like that its oil free and i also like the lipstick style packaging.
my cons about this concealer are:
1)it does crease. after wearing this for only about 15 minutes..i noticed creasing. i reapplied it mid day, and the same thing happened again... it quickly creased.
2) it took two layers to cover my dark circles
3) something in this makes my eyes watery

overall, not a bad concealer for 5 bucks but i wont repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Amalzahir

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm NW10, I bought it in white-which is more off white & it's perfect for brightening my undereye area.. I have combo skin, though my under eye area is more dry, so I prep w/Clinique All About Eyes Rich before hand.. It blends in easy & I set with powder with minimal fine lines showing up. It's awesome!

I've used high end and other drugstore to no avail.. Either it was too dark, didnt cover, or it creased or made my fine lines very apparent.. Or was too dry..

Kinda bummed I have to go with "White" as a match, but if it works whatever.. I have 3 backups I love it that much..

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 8:58:00 PM More reviews by piper34

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Easy to apply and blends well. The stick covers my dark circles better than some liquid DG concealers I've tried. Seems to last all day, but that could be more due to my primer than the concealer itself. If you use too much it can crease under the eye, but will easily smooth back out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by deliberateangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought this looking for a new daily concealer. My holy grail is Maybelline Cover Stick but the colors can be hard to find. This was pretty good. It went on easily and didn't require much blending.I could almost rub the stick on my face and go. It covers well, is light weight and matched my skin perfectly. I purchased light-medium. I would repurchase as it's cheap, easy to use and does the job.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by mspersia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't like this product. It doesn't cover my redness, not even a little bit. The price is cheap, but what's the point of repurchasing something that doesn't work, I don't care if it was 10 cent, it's still a waste of money,.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 3:56:00 PM More reviews by J109085

with other makeup brands, i feel that i've always had to settle for a shade that wasn't 100% right for me and just hope that no one would look close enough to notice something was a little off... secret cover in light medium is literally my exact shade; it just blends right onto my skin as if nothing is even there. while i've had great success with this product in concealing blemishes and skin discolorations (with all day staying power, no reapplication needed), i would not recommend secret cover if your primary problem is dark circles.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2011 3:42:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Im not sure what secret this is covering because I can still see my undereye circles. This is too sheer of a formula to cover.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2011 10:49:00 PM More reviews by maclovah96

WORST EVER!!! i bought this thinking that maybe i had finally found a concealer that's my color. it was but it was very cheap looking. it didn't blend in my skin, sort settled on top and creased. like there were stps were you could see dark circles and spots were you couldn't. ive tried other drugstore brands and even thought they weren't my color but at least it wasn't like that one. i gave it one lippie because it was my color but other than that it would have been a flat out zero! >:(