November 22, 2014 | 1723 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lip Lacquer in Lustereena

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2005 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Islandpassion

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an vivid dark purple-berry with a touch of a magenta coloring. It would be nice if the brush was smaller, so less product is applied. It's long wearing is great, but too much pigment for me, it needs to be toned down some I probably wouldn't buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2003 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Caramel_Gem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought the fuschia colour looked OK when the MAC lady put it on me at the counter. When I got home and saw it in another light; I cringed. Too vivid! I looked like I had vivid purple wax lips! The smell was horrible...but the brush and set-up was nice. Not a good way to blow $16! =/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2003 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Ariella4ever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Best colored lipgloss that i have ever used in my life. great pigment and staying power, i have found my holy grail lipgloss. the brush is so great to handle :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2002 7:07:00 AM More reviews by shree

I just got it today and put it on and wow! the colours really bright:) Even with just a little the colour is pretty bright and need to be toned down by blotting it. But I like it for its staying power. Wish it came with a sponge applicator though:(

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2002 9:50:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

Maybe it's just that this color is waaay to dark for me but, still, in general, I just don't care much for the texture or taste of the Lip Lacquers. I much prefer Lip Glass or Lip Glass Stains. Lustereena is a dark burgundy-ish color. I've tried it maybe twice -- didn't work.