MAC Lip Lacquer in Lustereena

3.2

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is an vivid dark purple-berry with a touch of a magenta coloring. It would be nice if the brush was smaller, so less product is applied. It's long wearing is great, but too much pigment for me, it needs to be toned down some I probably wouldn't buy it again.

on 8/18/2003 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I thought the fuschia colour looked OK when the MAC lady put it on me at the counter. When I got home and saw it in another light; I cringed. Too vivid! I looked like I had vivid purple wax lips! The smell was horrible...but the brush and set-up was nice. Not a good way to blow $16! =/

on 2/20/2003 10:00:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Best colored lipgloss that i have ever used in my life. great pigment and staying power, i have found my holy grail lipgloss. the brush is so great to handle :)

on 11/5/2002 7:07:00 AM

I just got it today and put it on and wow! the colours really bright:) Even with just a little the colour is pretty bright and need to be toned down by blotting it. But I like it for its staying power. Wish it came with a sponge applicator though:(

on 7/26/2002 9:50:00 PM

Maybe it's just that this color is waaay to dark for me but, still, in general, I just don't care much for the texture or taste of the Lip Lacquers. I much prefer Lip Glass or Lip Glass Stains. Lustereena is a dark burgundy-ish color. I've tried it maybe twice -- didn't work.

Recommended for Medium Skin