Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat

4.1

oje

on 3/7/2015 12:26:00 PM

I really like this top coat......it helps with preventing chipping and flaking however it gives a high sheen finish which isn't always what you want......the price is excellent at 6 pounds as it will last forever!....... really stubborn to come off however..... bit of a pain.....

on 2/26/2015 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is one of the best top coats I've tried. It dries very fast and I'm really pleased with how long it lasts. After a couple days I get really small chips around the tips of my nails, but that is super easy and quick to touch up. That is really my only complaint. With the quick touchups, this top coat helps my polish last at least 5 days. No joke! I've tried OPI and Seche Vite. While OPI was good at preservation, it was very soft and took a long time to dry. Seche Vite dried fast and looked so polished, but was awful at keeping my nails nice. Plus, it shrunk my polish and by the next day all the tips on every nail were showing. I don't have any of those issues with this polish. With a thick layer, it looks just as polished as OPI with the benefit of drying super quick and hard. I don't get those dents or knicks like I did with OPI. Great top coat for the price. I'm glad I randomly tried it.

on 2/22/2015 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Did two coats of essie nail polish, then revlon top coat, waited about 15 minutes and the nails were still wet, the whole thing was ruined!!Going back to Seche Vite!!! You get what you pay for!!!

on 1/12/2015 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This top coat really is quick drying. By the time I finished the 10th nail, the first was dry. It has a long-lasting shine. This is a thin top coat, so adding additional coats during the week doesn't overload the nails and cause peeling.

on 12/11/2014 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

This is currently my top coat of choice. It's cheap, accessible and on par with more expensive topcoats. The Quick Dry Top Coat dries in 1 minute, and leaves nails hard and with the glassy shiny look that I like on my nails. It will bubble if too much is applied, so be careful of that. Also it starts getting goopy when it gets low in the bottle. However, the pros-cheap, shiny, and dries quickly, make this a top coat worth buying.

on 10/26/2014 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Bought this because my favourite Sally Hansen top coat in the red bottle was all sold out at my local Superdrug.
Pros: leaves nails looking shiney, dries quickly, nice strong finish
Cons: makes polish crack after a couple of days
Won't be buying again, I hate the look of cracked nail polish.

on 8/11/2014 8:36:00 AM

This product works great. You can't say it doesn't, it's alcohol with vitamins and oils so your hands don't get dry.
If this isn't working then you're putting way too many coats of nail polish on.
NAIL COAT RULE : ONLY TWO
LOL

on 7/20/2014 6:27:00 PM

Im a bit shocked by the bad reviews...dry fast,super glossy,keep manicure lasting.
I use ista dri and revlon ,which is less thick and much easier to use.stop complaining about nothing!

I would probably buy this again unless I found something better. It does work great. It provides good protection and a glossy finish. It lets my mani last for about 4-5 days without a chip.

However, it is not fast drying. I give it about an hour to dry completely. But overall, it is pretty good!

on 6/24/2014 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I quite like this top coat!

I've been somewhat put off by using topcoats after using a Sally Hansen one that was just awful... This one however, has somewhat restored my faith.

This top coat is lovely and does what it says - provides a super shiny finish, and dries quite quickly. It also settles and evens itself out very well. It HAS bubbled on me a few times though - I noticed this usually happens if I apply a really thick coat of it or if the polish underneath is still too wet.

I don't necessarily think this top coat is amazing, but I find that when I apply it skilfully, it does do a good job of protecting my polish and giving a beautifully shiny finish. Because the price is so reasonable, I would probably repurchase.

I'd love to find a HG topcoat though! Any suggestions?