October 25, 2014 | 919 users online

Treatments (Face) - Mary Kay - TimeWise Replenishing Serum + C

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 1:32:00 PM More reviews by jujube21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am surprised how much I loved this serum because I am not a fan of Mary Kay products at all. This leaves my face feeling moisturised at night without the need for a separate cream. My skin has looked really clear and bright - been using this for ten months now. I use a bit more than I think it says to use but that's fine with me because since I added more, I have skipped night moisturizing cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Cydney7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is awesome!! Definitely have more of an even complexion in my skin and previous acne scars are starting to go away, which was exactly what i was hoping for. Takes a few weeks before you notice anything but definitely worth the wait. Would highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Ebecks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been very happy with this product. It also smells amazing! I've noticed that any pigmentation from breakouts fades and heals much faster since using this. I will continue to use this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 10:36:00 AM More reviews by Samebe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Any new skin care product should be used for at least 60 days to really experience the benefits. This product is fabulous but you have to be patient to see results. Also, its not uncommon for skin to breakout when using a new product which is why experts recommend 60 days. I've read some unhappy reviews but it doesn't appear they really gave the product a chance. Breakouts aren't always because a product clogs the pores.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2012 4:22:00 PM More reviews by jdublew

I use this after exfoliating or after using a marykay facemask. it makes my skin feel very soft and smooth. this is just a serum so i also apply an oil free moisturiser after it has dried and seems to work well for my acne prone skin. This is pricey but works for me so I will continue to buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 8:25:00 PM More reviews by MiaBella0517

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using MK since I was 18, now I'll be 39 in 8 days. I use some other products as well but MK is my all time fav. I don't have a single wrinkle thanks to using this product line my whole life. And no, i'm not being paid to say this & I don't work for MK. Everyone's face is going to react to every skin care line differently. Just because Estee Lauder is doing wonders for your skin doesn't mean it's going to work for mine now does it??? With that said, the Serum C is amazing, truly. Every time I use it my skin gets a dewy rosy glow that I just love. I only apply it 3xs a week at night. I use the Timewise cleanser for dry skin even though I have oily skin because I love the creamy texture. I use the Timewise moisturizure for oily skin & once a week I use the Timewise age fighting mask. I also use some Philosophy cleansers, moisturizures & masks, Clinique moisturizures & eye creams & Lancome moisturizures. I have an intense anti aging regimen seeing that I have no wrinkles & would like to keep it that way.
I buy a lot of my stuff off Craigslist. I look for consultants going out of business selling off their inventory cheap, that's the best way to but MK if you just want to try it without paying full price. Just a good tip :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2012 4:14:00 AM More reviews by calltheshots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm conflicted with all the positive reviews this product has received. Reading all the phenomenal reviews, I expected this product to deliver amazing results that were visible. To be honest after using it for 3 weeks now, it was underwhelming. I'm not sure if it's done much at all to improve my facial skin tone or make it any brighter. If anything, I'm just wondering what's the deal with all the raving reviews. Are they authentic, genuine reviews from actual customers? Or are they written by Mary Kay reps themselves? I don't know. All I know is that this product has not lived up to its hype and rave reviews. And my skin still looks the same.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2012 1:53:00 AM More reviews by PremedStudent

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product after reading so many wonderful reviews and I honestly have to say that I believe these people were paid to write reviews because this "wonderful product" has destroyed my skin. I have started to break out again and my skin looks horrible...If you have acne prone skin DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT as it will clog your pores.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Wickedxchick

ive been wearing this serum for two weeks now and wow!! ive definitely noticed a change. I had sun damage and acne scars this serum is removing allall that !! my face has a even color now it literally looks like im wearing foundation it is also alot more firm . i had a few lines on my eyes and they are fading away!!!. recommended this for everyone!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Xochipilli

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my first review and I think this product deserves all the raves it has gotten! I added this to my routine one month ago and in that time but skin has changed dramatically! Today was the first day in years that I felt comfortable leaving the house with just lipgloss. I have struggled with acne since I was 14 and have the scars to show for it. This is the first product that is finally erasing those scars. My routine: (morn) wash with MK time wise for oily skin, let face dry and apply thin layer of Finacea then SPF 30 sunblock; (night) wash with same cleanser and Clarisonic Mia, then moisturize with this serum (3 pumps). That's it! I don't think I'll ever be without this. <3