April 21, 2014 | 952 users online

Polishes - Sally Hansen - Insta-Dry Fast Dry Nail Color

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Ultraviolet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This review is for the new Moroccan Express line, shade - Surspice.

Color: The deep rose is almost caramelized, providing an obvious pop of warmth without being too Barbie bright. I can see this shade working with the majority of skin tones, as there's just enough brown/mauve to complement most undertones. This is a great spring/summer shade for those who love muted pinks.

Longevity: The same as most of these insta-dry shades--fingers last about three days without a touch-up coat, toes last a good seven days. A clear top coat may provide another two days for fingers/toes.

Finish: This is a mid-to-high gloss shade, which is perfect for the deepness of the color.

Given that this is a limited edition (I believe?), if you like the shade I'd highly advise purchasing each bottle you find, when it's initially seen. I've had issues before with several of their great LE polishes--I'd try them for a week, love them and then they were nowhere to be easily found.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by ilikeoddcats

My first use of this product was great! Dried quickly and looked great. The color is amazing!
However, after using it for the second time, the polish is much thicker and goopy. I used glitter and of course a top coat, which of course evened it out, so it looks a heck of a lot better.
But if you're not using glitter or some type of effect polish, i'd stay away from this.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by pearl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't know if I got a bad polish or what but the polish was too thick, very streaky, and looks horrible. The brush is weird and annoying as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2014 2:31:00 PM More reviews by curlygirl11

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the colors, love the finish, love the dry time and loooove the brush! However, this polish chips after 2 days. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by Britty18

I love these polishes. They apply quick and easy, and are pretty thick so they don't really need another coat. Plus the colors are great.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by yogangel7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The color is beautiful (I have Expresso). The hardness and fastdrying is wonderful. The brush is a thick and difficult mess :(

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Primpology

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have half a dozen of these polishes and love them all. I like the ease of use of this formula as I can get a quicky manicure in just a few minutes. I tend to prep my nails the night before with a thourough manicure and 2 base coats... the following day I'll grab the one and apply a few coats, a top coat and I'm out the door.

My go-to color when I'm in a hurry is Petal Pusher. It's a classic look, elegant and drys fast. For this look I only use one coat and my nails look fresh, clean, a bit longer and tasteful.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Bottles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love these polishes. I am so impatient and drying drops and sprays seem to mess with the finish of my polish because my hands are in water all the time, so fast-dry polish is the best route for me. This comes in so many colors, and is pretty cheap most places. Always under $5. There are several finishes, but most of the colors I own are the creme. The coverage is amazing, one coat and the color is rich and even (no streaks even in the light cremes!) and the flat wide brush is awesome for quickly and evenly laying down color with less chance of mess. It dries super quickly, within a minute, and usually resists chips for a few days (some polishes don't even make it one day on me without chipping or peeling off). I am going to try some of the metallics next.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by Sierra0001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

The colors that come in this product line are unbelievably adorable :) They're all very flattering and pigmented, which I defiantly love most about this nail polish. Second, I love the brush. Most brushes are round, so when you try to paint your nails and get close to the cuticle, it gets on it :( But this brush has two flat sides, so you can brush one side of the polish off and use the other one and get close to the cuticle, no problem. Third, it dries fast, which is a really good plus. My only complaint about this is that it chips easily, but the way I fix this is the first day apply one coat and a top coat and then let dry. The next day to prevent chipping, I put on another coat of polish and then top coat, which makes it shiny again. Then everyday I wear it after that, I just put on a top coat. That usually helps it last longer and prevent chipping for maybe 4 or 5 days. Another complaint I have about this polish is that it is so hard to take off. Sometimes I don't even put it on because I know it's going to be so hard to take off. The color gets everywhere and stains my nail, despite my use of a base coat.

Overall, I would reccomend this to anyone, but also let them know how hard it is to take off.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by rt7022

This is my go-to nail polish brand. Better than OPI or Essie. It really does dry so quickly and it doesn't chip easily at all. The brush is wide, so your polish goes on evenly. The colors are nice and opaque too, which I love!