November 26, 2014 | 1828 users online

Polishes - Sally Hansen - Insta-Dry Fast Dry Nail Color

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by 4073

Sandstorm is my absolute favourite color from this collection. It dries fast, has a nice formula, wide brush (THE BEST TYPE OF BRUSH), and it's cheap. Cons: It chips without a top coat and it gets thick/unusable over time. Regardless, it's cheap and a go-to nail color for me. I have repurchased and will continue to.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by agibeault

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first I thought I hit the jackpot...manicure went on easily, dried extremely fast, looked amazing. Unforuntatley the chipping started the next morning and by mid day I was embarrassed of my nails. Will not repurchase but it was cheap and worth a try

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by sarahmtj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried the clear polish as a quick dry top coat. Awesome results! I used it with Sugar Daddy. I'm not sure if it will work as well with a dark color but I'm certainly going to try it. It's less expensive than using a quick dry top coat, like Seche, that gets thick half way through the bottle.

The brush is too big but it's clear polish, so I didn't mind it being a little messier to apply.

I just tried this so I have no idea how long this manicure will last. I would only get three days of no chipping with Seche so if I get near that I will be pleased.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by PrincessPilar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought Go For Gold and it's fabulous. Very sparkly and metallic. I only needed one coat. Will post a follow up on how long it wears.

Follow up review: this nail polish chips in 48 hours I guess if you need a quick drying manicure that doesn't need to last beyond a day, this will be perfect. It does dry quickly and it looks very nice. But it was chipped in 2 days. I'd rather get something a little more longer wearing (note - I used seche vite top coat). I've revised my overall rating to 1.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Angelbix

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love these polishes. I have the following colors: Sonic Bloom- a coral/rose cream; Agile Amethyst- a shimmery purple/pink; In A Flash- a shimmery light pearl/gold; Wined Up- a dark burgundy shimmer; Hurry Honey- a shimmery nude; Expresso- a nude pinky/brown cream; Night Flight- an almost black navy blue; Royal Rum- a shimmery mauve; Mochachino- a shimmery chocolate brown; Cocoa Crisp- a shimmery cinnamon color; Uptempo Plum- a shimmery nearly black Purple. I love that these are fast drying. I would say the formula can be a little thick and gloppy and the brush is tricky but overall the polish lasts for at least 6 days and only a little wear at the tips which is expected. No chips. These polishes are also a good value as they can be found at Target or most drugstores at any given time on sale for as cheap as $2.99. I pick up new colors whenever I see them on sale. Definitely have and will continue to repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2014 6:22:00 AM More reviews by Xini

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It dries kind of fast. The brush came off... And it peels off almost the same date.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2014 8:36:00 AM More reviews by shalie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a few of these nail polishes, they dry fast, of course it says insta dry. Nice colors, except the yellow. These will lasta long timje so I think when I ran out of them I won't be buying them anymore. Nice pigments, they last for 2 to 3 days without chipping I put a top coat on. The only problem is the wide brush, is not for a small nail. Need to be careful when swipping the brush. A good product, but not a holy grail product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Ultraviolet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This review is for the new Moroccan Express line, shade - Surspice.

Color: The deep rose is almost caramelized, providing an obvious pop of warmth without being too Barbie bright. I can see this shade working with the majority of skin tones, as there's just enough brown/mauve to complement most undertones. This is a great spring/summer shade for those who love muted pinks.

Longevity: The same as most of these insta-dry shades--fingers last about three days without a touch-up coat, toes last a good seven days. A clear top coat may provide another two days for fingers/toes.

Finish: This is a mid-to-high gloss shade, which is perfect for the deepness of the color.

Given that this is a limited edition (I believe?), if you like the shade I'd highly advise purchasing each bottle you find, when it's initially seen. I've had issues before with several of their great LE polishes--I'd try them for a week, love them and then they were nowhere to be easily found.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by ilikeoddcats

My first use of this product was great! Dried quickly and looked great. The color is amazing!
However, after using it for the second time, the polish is much thicker and goopy. I used glitter and of course a top coat, which of course evened it out, so it looks a heck of a lot better.
But if you're not using glitter or some type of effect polish, i'd stay away from this.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by pearl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't know if I got a bad polish or what but the polish was too thick, very streaky, and looks horrible. The brush is weird and annoying as well.