April 21, 2014 | 1897 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational - 115 Pink Quartz

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by nomnomloot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My lips but shimmery! 6$ on sale in Canada. Packaging is a bit too loose compared to the others I purchased in that line

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2011 5:26:00 AM More reviews by lizzea

I got this as a freebie as part of a makeup order online, so it was unexpected! I like the colour, it's pretty much exactly my natural lip colour which is great. Unfortunately, I don't like the frost factor. If it were matte or glossy with no frost, this would get an extra lippy from me. It's fairly moist and applies nicely though and because I got it for free, I'm not complaining! I can just apply a gloss over the top to disguise the frost :)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2011 9:09:00 PM More reviews by katbaby

As a lipstick fanatic, Ive easily learned not to discriminate over brand. If a colour is great, it doesn't matter if its high end or a cheapie. This colour is "sensational" but, the smell of the sensational series is terrible. It smells off before even going off. A really annoying smell thus taste on your lips too. A pinky nude with pigment and the tiniesst gold fleck great for light skin, but horrible smell and taste to it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2011 7:53:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

i loooooooove this lipstick. IMO, this is an identical dupe of MAC Viva Glam V, but better!!!

It's a nude/pink with gold sparkle and super moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2011 6:04:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a gorgeous and complex pink. It is a little bit mauve, a little bit tawny and has lots of gold sparkles in it. If you don't like sparkle I'd stay away from Pink Quartz. I love this color, and I agree it is much more wearable than it looks it the tube. I have had a hard time finding colors in the CS line that are wearable on my fair skin tone, but this one works. If you are familiar with the NYX eyeshadow single in Flamingo, this is the lipstick version of that color (I plan on wearing these together a lot). It is a very summery, sexy pink. The only complaint I have about this color is that the gold sparkles tend to travel a bit. But aside from that I love this color and it will be a go to in the warmer months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2010 3:13:00 PM More reviews by blueberryfrost

I really love this lipstick. It actually looks very similar to one of my favorite lipsticks, Wet n Wild Silk Finish 502A (dark pink frost). Pink Quartz is very similar but better, in my opinion. Pink Quartz is a medium mauve, not really pink, with gorgeous golden shimmer. It really reminds me of MAC frost lipsticks but so much cheaper! I can buy like 3 of these for the price of 1 MAC (although I love MAC, don't get me wrong). It does have a tinge of lavender to it, but it is beautiful on my pale skin and very wearable for everyday. The texture is so smooth and light, almost like lip balm. And it smells faintly of vanilla, very pleasant. I also like the packaging, the sheer maroon case is pretty. This was my first ever CS lipstick and I love it, best part is it cost me less than $5 at Walmart. I'm thinking I just found my new favorite lipstick brand. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2010 2:02:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

the pics posted here totally misleading because it looks nothing like that in real life. This is medium mauve with golden shimmer that has a distinctive purple tone to it. On your lips, it does looks bit more wearable and not really purple but medium mauve with definate lavender tone. This is not pink(even though it looks pink on these pictures but swatched on my hand, its straight up purplish mauve). I think it looks rather subdued and natural(surprisincly) which is not the look i usually go for however i can see this looking good on variety of skintones. this is not a repurchase for me because i like colors in the pink family better and this is nowhere near that. For reference, i'm cool toned PPP, dark hair, blue eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by LouAnnOliver

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

PERFECTION!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2010 10:01:00 PM More reviews by kimmybee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a very pretty mauve color with golden shimmer. Never tried mauve shades before the Color Sensational line came out, but they are so pretty! The texture is creamy like all the CS lipsticks. I also love the packaging. Simple but pretty!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2010 3:04:00 AM More reviews by avid_writer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Really nice natural pink with a hint of gold. Better than a lot of department store lipsticks. Much better than revlon lipsticks. Lovely texture and the colour is fantastic. I'm south asian and although this is a light colour I think this shade would suit women of all skintones from fair to dark.