April 19, 2014 | 851 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Professional Bronzing Brush

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2014 2:25:00 PM More reviews by smnthalbrt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This brush compared to the ELF studio line brushes succccccks so badly. The bristles aren't soft and the whole thing feels flimsy. To even pick up product I had to clamp the bristles together with my fingers and rub it in my bronzer, and I wear my bronzer light. It's cheap and it feels cheap. Definitely a disappointment when it comes to the ELF line.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by NinaGrimes29

I like this brush, I use it for contour or blush. I wish it were little softer. It sheds too but not too much. overall it's an ok brush

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2014 12:11:00 AM More reviews by romagrey

Ehhh. This brush is very average. It is okay if you are a beginner with makeup and don't want to invest in a more pricey one just yet. I used it for a year. It is just not very soft or amazing at applying product and I never reach for it anymore.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2013 3:43:00 AM More reviews by Dunzo0712

this brush is a lil on the junky side. I have just about all of the e.l.f brushes and most of them are awesome, but this one falls short. It's not big enough and it falls apart on your face.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2013 1:53:00 AM More reviews by Mmmel

Love the shape and price. But the brush hairs are horrible. Super scratchy and falls out a lot. I used to use this as a beginner and thought I liked it until I realized how horrible it actually was. It's like rubbing blush on your face with hay.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Lilola07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this brush for bronzed and/or blush. It works nicely and I didn't have any shedding and it didn't scratch up my face

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 4:59:00 AM More reviews by payjark

Needless to say this is in the trash for sure. It scratched my face and didn't pick up and product. I got what I payed for.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by BeautyLeeAddict

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was a new make up user, and this was the first make up brush I ever used! I wanted to save money so I went to my near by Dollar Tree, and I was shocked that they sold this for just $ 1 dollar cause everywhere else, it was costed around $ 5! This may not be the best bronzing brush out there, but even thought it's just 1 dollar, it's great quality and doesn't disappoint me at all! The bristle is very smooth and glides on the skin easily! The metal holding the bristles may not be tight, but the way I solved it was to squeeze it to prevent any falling hairs. The handle's color is a beautiful creamy white. Another good part is the brush came along with a a guard to keep the bristles stay in shape, keep clean and last longer!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

Worst brush Ive bought period. You get what you pay for. The metal part was not on tight enough and wiggled. Hated this brush. Threw it away. Try ecotools instead!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this brush. I have been using this for over a year now and it is still a favorite brush. They wash well and dry out nicely and work so well at applying my bronzer and blushes. I like the wooden handle and the natural fiber bristles better than synthetic and plastic. The brush is soft and flexible but has enough body to pick up even the hardest powder blushes. I like the way it is angled and it feels soft on your skin. I can't believe this was only a dollar and it is truly a bargain. After telling my best friend, now she loves the dollar E.L.F. brushes too as well as her MAC set.