July 24, 2014 | 1256 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Professional Bronzing Brush

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2014 3:26:00 PM More reviews by yjanney

This is cheap and works great as a cheek contour brush. I know it's not the highest quality, but for the price it's a good product. I would buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2014 2:39:00 AM More reviews by fecktopia

Substandard for an ELF brush. It's too light and flimsy to transfer much pigment so it takes more time and attention to contour. It is only slightly better as a blush brush. Worst of all - so so scratchy. Maybe doable if you are very heavy handed and only want a light, whimsical dust. The only thing I like about this brush is the price. It is cheap in every way.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 1:54:00 PM More reviews by pinkmouse09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just use this for blush and it gets the job done nicely

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2014 1:24:00 AM More reviews by BrittAm95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I never use this brush for contouring because I didn't like how it worked. I use it daily as a blush brush and it works great. I'm not a fan of heavy blush, so the light pickup of this works great for me. The bristles haven't started falling out (knock on wood) and I've had it for about a year. Overall, I really like this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by 16chances

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This brush sheds a lot and does not retain its shape after washing. It feels scratchy on the face as well. This one is a no go.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2014 8:15:00 AM More reviews by emmyl02

It sheds.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2014 2:25:00 PM More reviews by smnthalbrt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This brush compared to the ELF studio line brushes succccccks so badly. The bristles aren't soft and the whole thing feels flimsy. To even pick up product I had to clamp the bristles together with my fingers and rub it in my bronzer, and I wear my bronzer light. It's cheap and it feels cheap. Definitely a disappointment when it comes to the ELF line.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by NinaGrimes29

I like this brush, I use it for contour or blush. I wish it were little softer. It sheds too but not too much. overall it's an ok brush

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2014 12:11:00 AM More reviews by romagrey

Ehhh. This brush is very average. It is okay if you are a beginner with makeup and don't want to invest in a more pricey one just yet. I used it for a year. It is just not very soft or amazing at applying product and I never reach for it anymore.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2013 3:43:00 AM More reviews by Dunzo0712

this brush is a lil on the junky side. I have just about all of the e.l.f brushes and most of them are awesome, but this one falls short. It's not big enough and it falls apart on your face.