November 23, 2014 | 979 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Professional Bronzing Brush

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2014 8:10:00 AM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

For AUD$3 even if this is terrible you can't really complain about it. I wouldn't use this for bronzing or blush as I like a large round fluffy brush for blush and bronzer. But for contouring, this is excellent. It fits in the crevices under my cheekbones perfectly and creates a nice line and blends it easily. It does shed a little while washing but if I'm gentle it doesn't lose too many hairs. For the price, I'd repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by kileylovescake

If you're going to buy ELF brushes, go with the studio line! These 1$ cheapies just pale in comparison.

This is the worst brush that I own, unfortunately! It is too sparse and feels terrible to brush across your face. It can't blend well or pick up a good, even amount of powder...so it is pointless.

I'm still looking for an alternate use for this, right now I just keep it around in case all of my other brushes are dirty and I am desperate!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by CurvesAhead

Not happy with this brush! ELF has a ton of really great brushes but this NOT one of them! The bristles are stiff and not dense enough to deposit color well. And the brush head is really thin so it creates an unnatural line, which is exactly what you want to avoid with contour. I guess you could use another brush to buff out, but there are better brushes like the ELF complexion brush! Love that one for natural looking contour! Why use another brush to buff if you don't need to?

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by amberoliver2014

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When I bought this brush it was labeled as a contouring brush. I was tired of using brushes that weren't angled for contouring so I decided on a whim to purchase this one. It was only $1 and seemed like a really nice brush. I used it for about a week, and it does what it's supposed to, it helps me contour with my bronzer a lot better than any non-angled brushes did. It picks up product well and deposits product well, but after the first time I washed it I noticed a bit of shedding. It wasn't the worst shedding I've ever seen but it was enough to make me a little worried. It did hold it's shape fairly well, although not as well as I expected.

Slowly but surely I know it is going to shed until I have to replace it. But who would complain about having to replace a $1 brush. Overall, I will definitely buy this again and I will suggest it as well, with the knowledge that it does shed a little with each washing. It does what it is supposed to do, it is soft and not scratchy, and is overall a decent brush.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by yuwannano

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Brush starts to lose it's shape and shed after the 1st wash. I only use it for highlighting my cheeks and it does an ok job but this is a brush I just wont buy again. I have a feeling that the studio angled bronzing brush is better.

At least it was only a $1.00

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2014 3:26:00 PM More reviews by yjanney

This is cheap and works great as a cheek contour brush. I know it's not the highest quality, but for the price it's a good product. I would buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2014 2:39:00 AM More reviews by fecktopia

Substandard for an ELF brush. It's too light and flimsy to transfer much pigment so it takes more time and attention to contour. It is only slightly better as a blush brush. Worst of all - so so scratchy. Maybe doable if you are very heavy handed and only want a light, whimsical dust. The only thing I like about this brush is the price. It is cheap in every way.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 1:54:00 PM More reviews by pinkmouse09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just use this for blush and it gets the job done nicely

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2014 1:24:00 AM More reviews by BrittAm95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I never use this brush for contouring because I didn't like how it worked. I use it daily as a blush brush and it works great. I'm not a fan of heavy blush, so the light pickup of this works great for me. The bristles haven't started falling out (knock on wood) and I've had it for about a year. Overall, I really like this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by 16chances

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This brush sheds a lot and does not retain its shape after washing. It feels scratchy on the face as well. This one is a no go.