September 3, 2014 | 956 users online

Lip Gloss - Sephora - lip lacquer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2005 3:06:00 AM More reviews by clubenvy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i bought laque 02 in barcelona, spain recently and am in love. Gorgeous color, scent and packaging. Another holy grail by Sephora.<3

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2004 3:17:00 PM More reviews by kanamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Lip Laquer #4.

This is a coppery/bronze color. Very metallic.
Very smooth, needs only a little to fill entire lip area, feels very light, I forgot several times I even had it on.
The color's bold, but not overwhelming. Could easily be toned down or to make a statement.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2004 5:05:00 AM More reviews by asianstudent

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Picked up natural 3 on sale. Previous reviews are right - it's a lot more opaque and paler than expected. But for only $5, not a bad product. Good staying power. I use a bolder lipcolor and then go over it with a bit of this and clear gloss to tone it down.

I think they discontinued this product anyway.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2004 9:44:00 AM More reviews by medeia13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought this would be sheer, since most gloss pens are, but this is thick and opaque. Naturel looks beige-white and washes me out. I have to mix it with clear gloss to make it look half-way decent.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2004 4:18:00 PM More reviews by PeanutGirl

From what I understand, this is comparable to the Stila lip glazes at a fraction of the cost. I have this in #5 and it looks wonderful. Has a slight shimmer to it which I love, and looks very natural. The brush applicator is neat, would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2004 9:41:00 AM More reviews by jalin

This is a much darker product than I anticipated! I thought it would apply as a sheer gloss, but it is more like a liquid lipstick. I have 16, a very peppy red. I found if I blot it and mix w/ some clear lip balm it helps tone the shade down to a more wearable color for day. The endurance is excellent, this takes quite some time to fade. Would repurchase in a more neutral shade!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2004 2:01:00 AM More reviews by MsiLLneSs

I got this in natural 3.. and it doesn't look natural. It's more like white/champagney frosting. It has a sweet smell. I think the product is just okay. I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2004 3:35:00 PM More reviews by deweydrop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this in #6 - says rouge brun on it (or brun rouge - can't they give these things normal names?) I LOVE it. It was an impulse buy - for $5. Great color for me (brown hair with blonde highlights, brown eyes, medium to pale winter skin). This color makes my teeth look VERY white too. Wears off kinda fast (all over my coffee cup) but I wasn't looking for staying power. Not as drying as a lipstick, so I love it. Will definetly repurcahse!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2004 6:57:00 AM More reviews by uplate6674

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I thought these were going to be sheer like Stila's lip glazes, which have similar packaging, but they were very opaque. I bought 16, which is a bright true red and 7, which is a deep red along the lines of Urban Decay's Gash Lip Gunk. They went on very creamy instead of slick (I prefer slick). Very gloppy and difficult to keep inside my lip line... I'd categorize this as a liquid lipstick rather than a gloss. These colors just did not work with my PPP skin. Someone with darker skin might have better luck.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2003 4:07:00 PM More reviews by nerdalicious

I rec. this in a swap in no. 9, a shimmery melonish rose color. I don't know if it's just the perfect color for me or what (I have dark brown eyes and porcelain skin) but I have no complaints about this gloss at all. How pretty :)