April 20, 2014 | 1471 users online

Treatments - Sexy Hair Concepts - Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Argan Oil Nourishing Styling Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by danielajs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

By far the best pre-blow drying treatment I have ever put in my hair! I have wavy/curly hair that tends to feel dry and break after blow drying, no matter what kind of leave-in conditioner or smoothing creme I use. This, however, is borderline magical. I use about a nickel sized amount and spread it in my hair from the ears down. (Stay away from the roots-- this is oil after all!) It's super moisturizing, and I find that it helps me dry and style my hair more quickly too. Plus it smells wonderful!
I will say, it's pricier than I'm normally comfortable with (I looooove my $5 and under drugstrore brands) but it's worth the $15 price tag. Plus, one bottle lasts a long time.
So, in short: AMAZING product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 12:58:00 AM More reviews by Fessyfare

Like most reviewers I received a sample of this from ULTA. I love this serum. I put it in my hair before bed and I wake up to beautiful, silky hair. My sample has actually lasted me a long time. It also smells really good and doesn't make my hair heavy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2013 12:28:00 PM More reviews by loveoutdoors

I received a generous sample size of this product at Ulta. I always use a heat protector and do love Argan Oil so I thought I'd give this a go. I put a few drops in my palm, rub together and apply mid length to ends and then style (blow dry/sometimes touch up with curling iron). Love the way it keeps my hair smooth, shiney and soft (which it usually is if I'm careful with products). For reference my hair is regularly color treated and shoulder length, a bit fine texture wise.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Angeleyesmdc

I love this stuff! I put it on my hair after my leave in conditioner daily. It helps my hair stay straight and soft and it smells great! I received a sample it my Ipsy bag and bought a full size bottle when that was gone! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by staylor1194

I recently got my hair cut due to the dry ends. The lady at the store used it in my hair, and she said it was supposed to give the salon effect. I did notice a difference while she was blow drying it, so I caved in and bought a bottle. Luckily it was on sale for $10. I was a little skeptical at first because it's an oil and i have oily hair. The same night, I took a shower using Pert's Dandruff shampoo and Aussie 3 minute miracle, then i got out and let it air dry until damp. Then i take a nickel size dollop, squirt, or whatever, and ran it through my hair. I then braided my hair and slept on it the night. Woah!!I took the braids out and my hair was so sleek and shiny and not frizzy, you don't wake up to that every morning. I have very fine oily hair and even still it did an amazing job. I only avoided the roots fearing of making it more oily. Recommend this product to just about anybody, I would believe its for all hair types

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by 1CupcakeJunkie

I LOOOOOOOOVE this stuff! I recieved it in a sample size bottle and the first time I used it...I washed my hair normal...put a small amount all through my shoulder length hair...ran a blow dryer over it...not 100% dry but almost. Went to bed and usually i wake up and kind of unruly...well it was GORGEOUS! my layers were perfect and my hair was so soft. I have tried to completely blow dry it out and i didnt get as good results that way. It ended up kind of frizzy. When if i dry 100% and then straighten it...its sooo pretty. I went out and bought the full bottle. luckily I had a coupon for 20% at Ulta.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice product. I washed my hair the night before but used no conditioner, and let it air dry, then in the morning I used this product. It made my hair smooth and soft. It's like a very thick oil that you can put in your hands, rub together then smooth through hair then brush. I would buy this again and I would recommend it. Just the sort of product I like!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

Good quality product. I have very damages fine hair that I refuse to cut and this treatment minimizes the breakage. It's also not too heavy. I can put a quarter sized amount on each half of my scalp. You can let it air dry, but I feel it sets in better with a blowdry.My hair is left smooth, healthy, and shiny. Will definitely repurchase this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2012 11:46:00 PM More reviews by rushdoggie

I have fine, wavy hair prone to frizz. This stuff is wonderful to knock down the frizz and not make my hair greasy. I usually use only a dab but the few times I have used a lot (my stylist uses a lot) it still didn't make me greasy. Its expensive, but a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 10:36:00 AM More reviews by clovebud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I can't even begin to explain how wonderful this product is for my incredibly thick, candyfloss fine and heat/color damaged hair. I've tried the Original Argan oil, the light version, the Sally's version, "Marakesh" oil, The rusk deepshine version, Mazani Oil treatment, etc, and this one is far superior to all of them.

The other day at my local professional beauty supply store, I was talking to the woman at the counter about growing out my hair. After I had checked out, she said she had a product I had to try, and ran to the back of the store excitedly (it was cute, haha.) She gave me a full sized bottle of this and said it was just what I needed. I wasn't really sold, but smiled and thanked her anyways.

Anyways, I tried a little bit in my ends while stuck in traffic, and was very pleasantly surprised. Tis product basically jsut does everything you'd expect it to do. Smooths, softens, detangles, and adds shine. Bravo!

I really like silicone in my hair for detangling and flyaway control, but dimethicone dries it out and weighs it down. Also, I love the idea of oiling my hair, but it never turns out quite right for me. Using this solves both of these problems as this "styling treatment" is oily (although it contains very little oil) and contains no dimethicone.

Overall, I'm thinking that this product will become a regular part of my routine for a long time. :) I'd love to try the other products in this line!