Sexy Hair Concepts - Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Argan Oil Nourishing Styling Treatment

4.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40-B, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenyl Trimethicone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene, Carboxaldehyde, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linalool, Coumarin, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Limonene, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Oil, Red 17 (CI 26100), Yellow 11 (CI 47000).

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am really impressed with this oil. Usually I don't use conditioning oil in my hair because it's so fine and is easily greasy by oil products. This was great! I use two small pumps in wet hair and blow drying with a thickening product. It keeps my hair soft without the grease and also allows the thickening product to work without weighing down my hair. It also gives it a healthy shine. There isn't much in heat protection with this product which is a bummer. If there was more heat protection, I would give this 5 lippies instead of 4. Overall, I can leave it in my hair 3-4 days (with some dry shampoo) before it looks really greasy. This product has given me the most noticeable difference when using it. I really like it and will continue to use it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Leaves me with silky, frizz-free locks and doesn't weigh my hair down. My hair is very thick, straight and poufy. I think this will replace Moroccan Oil for me since it's 1/2 the cost.

I got a travel size of this product in my ipsy bag this month... AND I HATE IT!!!! I have very thick, dark and curly hair. Up until I got this product, I have been using plain old coconut oil in my hair. I really wanted this product to work, as I love trying new things but it just made my hair look like a MESS! I applied a toonie (2 dollar coin for my american friends) sized amount all over my hair and proceeded to blow dry it, as the directions indicate. My hair was FRIZZY, DRY, and smelled way too heavily of the products perfumes. It was awful. I won't be buying the full size of this product. I passed the sample on to my sister.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought the travel size at a local beauty supply store. It smells wonderful and a little goes a long way. I agree with others that this softens and helps with frizzy tremendously. I have not tried this with heat but it should be perfect when I flat iron my hair. It adds shine and leaves my hair healthy looking. I really like this even though I already have so many hair serums to use up. Will repurchase and get bigger bottle.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love this serum, it makes my thick, coarse, wavy and chemically treated hair so soft! I first started using the leave in conditioner spray but saw all these reviews for the soy renewal oil and decided to try it out. I am so glad I did. I actually think this oil works way better than the leave in spray. The other morning I kept running my fingers through my hair because it felt soft and silky, and my hair never feels that way! I wash and condition my hair like normal (lately with Joico Moisture Recovery) and then add a few drops (5-6 since my hair is thick) into my palm and run through my hair. If I want my hair straighter, I also add a few drops of Tigi Sleek Mystique straightening balm to my hair along with this oil, and I let it air dry overnight, and in the morning I flat iron. Leaves my hair way softer and shinier. If my hair needs it, sometimes I add another 3-4 drops of Moroccan oil, but thats because my hair is very dry and can use it. I will definitely repurchase this gem, and recommend!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely love this serum. I got it from my local Salon Centric for super cheap and its by far the best serum I've used. Its not too greasy, then again I do not use a lot at all, mind you I have super dense thick hair and crazy frizzies. A little goes a long way and it spreads beautifully. My hair feels so soft the second I use it. Its great on damp hair as well as dry and I use on both ☺ The smell is delightfully sweet as well! This is my number 1 serum, definitely recommend 😃😃👍

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

By far the best pre-blow drying treatment I have ever put in my hair! I have wavy/curly hair that tends to feel dry and break after blow drying, no matter what kind of leave-in conditioner or smoothing creme I use. This, however, is borderline magical. I use about a nickel sized amount and spread it in my hair from the ears down. (Stay away from the roots-- this is oil after all!) It's super moisturizing, and I find that it helps me dry and style my hair more quickly too. Plus it smells wonderful!
I will say, it's pricier than I'm normally comfortable with (I looooove my $5 and under drugstrore brands) but it's worth the $15 price tag. Plus, one bottle lasts a long time.
So, in short: AMAZING product.

Like most reviewers I received a sample of this from ULTA. I love this serum. I put it in my hair before bed and I wake up to beautiful, silky hair. My sample has actually lasted me a long time. It also smells really good and doesn't make my hair heavy.

I received a generous sample size of this product at Ulta. I always use a heat protector and do love Argan Oil so I thought I'd give this a go. I put a few drops in my palm, rub together and apply mid length to ends and then style (blow dry/sometimes touch up with curling iron). Love the way it keeps my hair smooth, shiney and soft (which it usually is if I'm careful with products). For reference my hair is regularly color treated and shoulder length, a bit fine texture wise.

I love this stuff! I put it on my hair after my leave in conditioner daily. It helps my hair stay straight and soft and it smells great! I received a sample it my Ipsy bag and bought a full size bottle when that was gone! Love it!