October 30, 2014 | 1341 users online

Eye Shadow - E.L.F. - Mineral Eyeshadow in Trendy

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2013 1:06:00 AM More reviews by RiskQn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this! So surprised at the poor reviews. I use it as part of my everyday eye look. It's basically a VERY shimmery nude. Which isn't a bad thing. I use it on my lids by itself, or over barely branded color tattoo for a bit more oomph (for a natural eye.) It really brightens, and makes me look wide awake. I also use this over a much darker color to brighten and shimmer. In the container, it looks much darker than it really is. I'm a fair individual, and it shows up on my shimmering nude. I haven't had any problem with fading as the other reviewers did. I love this! I'm looking forward to buying more e.l.f. mineral shadows!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2009 10:37:00 PM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I only paid 90 cents for this eyeshadow, so I am not too disappointed. When I first applied the shadow, it was a very pretty light gold color. The problem with the shadow is that it disappeared within 10 minutes. I may use this as a primer, but I won't buy this again...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2009 2:23:00 PM More reviews by hp11989

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Overall rating: Well, if disappearing eyeshadow is a trend, the count me out. This shade was almost so nonexistent on my lids, even after several layers of application, that it was like I was wearing no shadow at all!
Where did I buy this: E.L.F. Web site.
Price: $1.25 during the recent E.L.F. sale. Regular retail is $3.00.
Packaging: Standard screw-top pot, about the size of a BE shadow, with sifter cap; about the best you can get in loose eyeshadow packaging.
Would I buy again: No way! continued >>