October 31, 2014 | 1572 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Goody - OuchlessFlex Pressure Free Headband

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2013 2:07:00 AM More reviews by shriekingviolet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

GREAT headband, I just wish they came in more styles! I've thought about buying some extra to decorate DIY style but I'm not that crafty. The ones available are pretty basic.

These headbands are perfect for ladies like me who can't wear stretchy headbands (they all slip right off unless I pin them and I have to add a ton of pins to feel secure, so what's the point?) and have a hard time finding hard headbands that don't give me a headache from wearing them. These headbands are perfect because the ends are made out of flexible rubber that allows you to control how tightly the tips hug your skull. You can make it as loose or as tight as you like by bending the tips. If only all headbands did this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 2:14:00 AM More reviews by kissjacksparrow

I picked my up in the 99 cent bin at Walgreens. Mine is a thin, zag-zag shaped ones.

This is really a life saver. I have big hair, and sometimes it really gets in the way, and I often like to wear headbands to keep my hair out of my face, yet still look put together, but a lot of headbands do pinch and I end up ditching it halfway through the day. Those soft elastic ones just pop off my head. I have a ton of headbands, and have never found one I really can wear all day without being irritated or having to keep readjusting it.

This one is great! You put it on and bend the ends to get a good fit, without the pinching. At first I didn't think it would stay because it wasn't tight, but to my surprise, it stays put all day, and it very comfortable. It had little teeth to grip the hair so it wont slide back.

I am totally buying more of these! They stay put, keep my hair out of my face, and actually make my pony tails look like a hear style. They are perfect for work for me. It looks way more polished then a pony with pined up bangs.

The zig-zag one also adds volume and interesting texture to the pony tail which works great with my curly hair. I like this look better then the slicked back pony because it is softer. I want to try the other styles, like the thick ones, as well. They have a pretty good selection of colors and styles, and I hope the keep them coming!

Thanks, Goody, for solving on of my biggest hair annoyances! I have been very impressed with a lot of the goody ouchless collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2010 1:38:00 PM More reviews by penguin10

A simple headband I can wear with everything that doesn't hurt! They have thin ones that aren't in the picture above. I got two for $1 at Walgreens (it was on sale, regularly $4). They do slide around a little bit, even with the teeth, so you might have to readjust every two hours, but that's not too bad in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2009 12:04:00 PM More reviews by canadiancutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

A headband I can wear for more than 10 minutes!
I have always had alot of trouble with headbands, almost every one I have tried has started hurting after a short time and has given me headaches. This one claims to solve this problem by having curved tips that avoid pressure points. I had my doubts, but for $2.99 I gave it a try. I must say that it pretty much does what it claims.
Obviously it's still more comfortable to have nothing in your hair, but this is more comfortable than other headbands I have tried. A couple times today I forgot I was wearing it. So I don't regret buying it.
A good product for anyone who usually experiences pain and discomfort from headbands.