August 2, 2014 | 1161 users online

Blush - Becca - Translucent Cheek Tint in Berry

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2006 12:32:00 PM More reviews by courty

I always seem to like the blushes no one else does. My HG cheek color before I found this was Benetint. But in the winter, when my skin is drier and even more ghostly pale than usual, the Benetint was a little too bright, and doesn't do well on dry skin. So I was happy to find this Becca gel blush. On me, it shows up a lot- like I have to be careful not to put too much on. Luckily, the amount applied is easy to control (esp compared to Benetint) since its a gel texture. The color lasts all day, and gives me a very natural flush. The only thing I don't like is that its hard to control the amount of product coming out of the tube, so I do waste a bit when I get too much out. However, since I use so little, this tube will probably last me forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2003 10:55:00 AM More reviews by ackjoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I honestly love this product. I do have fair skin so I only need a tiny amount to get a beautiful flush. This color is unlike any color I have tried because it kind of crosses a flush with a little bit of bronze/brown. it's not like benetint or any of the other flush tints. For me this creates an unbelievably natural look that I cannot get with any other product. Its a flush with sophistication!
It also leaves my skin very soft and natural. Not like the gel flush sticks that leave stickiness. When I put this on it melts right into my skin leaving a hint of color and my skin feeling as though I have done nothing to it, which I love!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2003 11:11:00 PM More reviews by nightlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have to be honest in saying that while I really do like this product, I can see why it wouldn't suit many people. I have incredibly pale skin, to the point that most foundations from the major cosmetics companies are too dark for me. And perhaps that is why this works so well for me. It glides on very smoothly (even over foundation), it doesn't "cake" or "set" the way many liquid/gel blushes seem to... and it really does give the illusion of a natural inner BLUSH, rather than making it seem as though I'm wearing blush. And I love the fact that it really is translucent, I know that is why it probably seems to disappear on many people's skin, but to me that's why it looks so natural.

For those who it doesn't work well for, the only thing I can suggest is using it on your lips instead. I also use this as a stain beneath clear gloss. Because your lips have more pigment of their own, this really just pumps up the colour nicely - for me anyway.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2003 7:31:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

I just don't understand. I have yet to meet a person who can make this work- it slicks on as a gel, and doesn't appear to be anything on the skin. Even the most alabaster complexion would need more pigment than this. Utterly useless.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2003 8:23:00 AM More reviews by schonest

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I want the same 'fresh-flushed' look that I get after taking a walk and this 'gel'blush' delivers just that. Its very sheer and leaves a nice glowy/ rosy 'flush'. I'm fair skinned with nuetral undertones (neither too pink or too yellow) and this blush looks sooooooooooooo natural. I really love it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2003 12:38:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

When I bought this, I thought I was given a tester. It's TINY!!! The pot is unhygenic because you have to keep dipping fingers in it, and the gel is basically a clear gel on the cheeks - it looks quite dark in the pot, but once you apply it to the cheeks, it magically disappears. Where'd all the pigment go?! Who knows? I much rather their creme blushes.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2003 9:21:00 PM More reviews by proflady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

If I ...the palest person I know ... cannot get this tint to show up on my skin, I can't imagine who will. A waste of time.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2002 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Naiad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product was only slightly less annoying than BeneFit's BeneTint. It absorbed way too quickly, stained my fingers and I found that it took a ton of product to get it to show up on my skin (and I am super pale...) In my opinion, the cheek tint is nothing more than a let-down from a company that makes otherwise fantastic products.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2002 11:06:00 AM More reviews by astraforever

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought it after having read so many good reviews on Becca's products in many magazines etc.etc., but I am a bit puzzled. First, the pot is sooooo small! The gel is nice, it smells good but the stain is almost invisible, at least on my skin which mantains a bit (just a beat) of suntan. I have to try it again when I am paler: anyway, Styla sport stick is better.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2002 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Mayra

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is no different than that awful cheek gel MAC came out with a year ago. Ugh. Same terrible packaging, same little pot difficult to scoop out product from. Not hygienic. Prone to drying in the pot. No go for me.