October 25, 2014 | 1664 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Beauticontrol - Lash & Lid Bath

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this makeup remover, but don't love it enough to repurchase. While it's gentle and non-irritating on the eyes, it just doesn't remove anything waterproof. I only use this when I need to remove non-waterproof makeup. I will eventually use this up, but will stick with my HGs (Equate Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover & Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2011 1:38:00 AM More reviews by CreeWoman26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

this is ok for me....nothing special but pretty average and i guess i was expecting more for the price and brand...it stung my eyes and irritated them so not impressed...it feels as though its taking off my eyemakeup but the next morning im waking up with raccoon eyes ...im trying something different and prefer that

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2010 1:18:00 PM More reviews by inskip

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product does not work on waterproof masquera. So unfortunately I will have to find something that does. It is very mild and gental on the eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 1:49:00 PM More reviews by blingblingbaby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Love this eyemakup remover. Its like water but better. It does not leave any residue on your skin and it virtually melts the makup away even waterproof eyeliner, mascara etc. It is the best and is extremely gentle

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2009 10:24:00 PM More reviews by nahtahlee

I love this stuff!! It's like water with power It has no greasiness to it AT ALL. Seriously, it's like water that erases any trace of eye makeup with no effort. One of my must haves!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2009 3:27:00 AM More reviews by LHanson99

Love this. You do need to leave on for about 10 seconds instead of rubbing your eyelid to work. So that's what is so great as you don't need to do any unnecessary pulling on your eyelid. Also love that there is no oil to leave you feeling greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2009 12:34:00 PM More reviews by rgazmb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Mary Kay is MUCH better !!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2008 9:36:00 AM More reviews by kelly0706

I don't use eye makeup remover alot, but when I do use it, this is what I like. It does not irritate my eyes, sting, etc. Gentle, but takes makeup off well. Would recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2008 5:07:00 PM More reviews by butterflikessiz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have to tell you this product gave me styes. I had never ever gotten any before.. and once i used this product (only new product i started using at the time) I got a stye.. I kept using.. not knowing why i got it.. and i got two more. Devastated at how terrible i looked.. I thought.. and this was the reason. I stopped using it and have not gotten any since. This was over the course of two weeks. But aside from that.. it removed alright.. wasn't the best but it did do the job. i recommend Physicians Formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2007 3:42:00 PM More reviews by desert_rain

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great eye makeup remover. Good for sensitive eyes and hard to remove makeup. Feels like water and leaves no residue. One of my staples.