October 22, 2014 | 1993 users online

Eye Shadow - E.L.F. - Liquid Eyeshadow in Misty Mauve

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by poopythepig

This stuff is great for such a cheap price. The only big concern is that this stuff DRIES really fast, on your eyes AND in the tube. If you don't use these often, it will dry in the tube.. It really sucks.
PROS:
great colors (i have had misty mauve, sultry satin, and sexy silver)
makes eyes pop
quick + easy
last ALL day, no creasing and fading
price is A+

CONS:
can be messy
i hate the doe-foot applicator
you don't get a lot of product
dries up fast

you can't really go wrong with these. they are great for the price. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2010 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Slanesha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Such a pretty colour but the product itself was and is a huuge disappointment. The product is very liquidy (liquid eyeshadow; what would you expect?) and it's kinda easy to apply. But the finish it leaves is very blotchy and not pigmented at all. It kinda irritated my eyes a bit too. I was hoping much from this product (for some reason) but like I said, it was nothing but an utter disappointment. Didn't spend too much money on it though, so not that big of a lost financially atleast ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2010 10:48:00 AM More reviews by thrashleyx

I got a set of 3 liquid eyeshadows by E.L.F. last christmas. I just threw them in my kit and ignored them. I got one out and tried it today and it happened to be this color.
HOLY this is amazing. Maybe it's just this color but it is gorgeous on. I applied it over UDPP. Then I blended it out with my finger (brushes wont work with this product) and then I softened the edges with a rosy blush.

I imagine withoug a primer under it, this will suck and crease. But try it out. It's worth it. Such a pretty metallic finish. Makes my blue eyes POP.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2009 6:13:00 PM More reviews by hp11989

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Overall rating: This product was much better that the same item in Sultry Satin. It is a very thin liquid, pale violet in color, with a metallic finish. I bought it mainly to use as a base, but I prefer my Tarte Lock and Roll in Slate.
Applied dry over UDPP: Definitely got better coverage using this over UDPP. It showed up enough that I could probably wear it in public, whereas the Sultry Satin literally disappeared from my lids.
Where did I buy this: E.L.F. Web site.
Price: A whopping $.25 during the recent E.L.F. sale. Regular retail is $1.00.
Packaging: Standard tube with doe-foot applicator.
Would I buy again: No. continued >>