August 23, 2014 | 1323 users online

Eye Shadow - NYX - Single Eye Shadow - Sparkle Cedar

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2013 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Lilil95

This eyeshadow is so pretty but it is to powdery and has hug chunks of glitter that fall all over your face. I'm not a fan.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by AzurLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I so wanted to like this! The color looks like a perfect dupe for Satin Taupe. The problem is the pigmentation or lack thereof. This shadow is virtually useless. Even after applying UDPP and packing the color onto my eyelids, it barely shows up! I was so disappointed because it looks like such a lovely, metallic color in the pan. Would I repurchase? HELL TO THE NO!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

I am SO disappointed in this shadow, and almost all the ones I bought today. I had been waiting ages for a sale, and finally it happened. I swatched a ton previously, and decided on this as one of them, yet when I opened it after purchasing and tried it, it was faint, had a ton of fall out, and full of glitter. What!? The one I swatched was shimmery, not glittery. And the color payoff was horrible. Really wanted a color like the one shown. But for some reason it wasn't it. Did they change the formula!? Big let down. Returned it.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/30/2011 4:11:00 PM More reviews by miaeva

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am so sorry that it has glitter in it. Because the color is so beautiful.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2011 1:44:00 AM More reviews by uraznbabygurl

LOVE the color, dislike the finish. I am usually not fond of glitter in my eyeshadow. This isn't an exception, but I love the color that much to make it work. Fortunately, the glitter is workable if you can pat the eyeshadow on your eyelid as opposed to swiping it. I still get a tiny bit of fallout, though. I would describe the color as a light, neutral-warm taupe, even though it looks silvery in the pan. I'm not too sure if I will buy this again, even though it's super pretty. I guess I would until I find a nice dupe without the glitter.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by sparklythings

beautiful gorgeous color in the pan... but just too chunky and glittery..

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2011 3:34:00 AM More reviews by narkiz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful color but has chunky glitters. I wish it had smaller glitters.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2010 5:49:00 AM More reviews by DNS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I don't normally like glitter but I liked this one and "My Fav Colour" they are very pretty.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2010 12:13:00 PM More reviews by careypiper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this color it's a light metallic beige with silver micro-glitter. Unfortunately for me there is a lot of fall out from the glitter, so I don't reach for it that often. I'm going to mark it some how to remind myself to only used foiled, since that seems to be the trick to decrease fall out, but I always forget.

For reference I'm a NW/NC 25 or Light-Medium with Neutral/Beige Undertone.

UPDATE (01/01/2011) Zinc doesn't work well with my skin's chemistry so sadly I had to swap this away.

continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2010 9:40:00 AM More reviews by kato17

This colour is gorgeous! Absolutely beautiful however it has glitters. And unfortunately glitters fall down to my cheek, so I don't use it too often. But colour is fantastic, so If you don't mind the glitters, you have to buy it!