July 30, 2014 | 1921 users online

Hair Treatments - TiGi - S-Factor Health Factor Balance Boosters

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 1:02:00 PM More reviews by hooplehead

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

No more special than any other conditioning product I own. I noticed no difference in the condition of my hair. There is no way I would buy these gimmicky and overpriced products again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2011 1:48:00 AM More reviews by gale2509

I bought these in the middle wast where i now live as they are ridiculously expensive out here to begin with.
My hairdresser recommended them to me said they would really improve the condition of my hair and to use 1/2 tube twice a week on my chin length bob. I have been doing this for the last 3 weeks, coupled with washing and conditioning and styling my hair normally with other Tigi S Factor products. My hair looks no different in terms of health and shine, in fact i think it looks and feels drier. I do not like the smell of these or the shampoo, it's icky!
I think these are overpriced and not worth the money, i wont buy again. Far better products out there, keratase is unbeatable IMO.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2009 4:48:00 PM More reviews by SophieH

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was very impressed with these little tubes. They smell wonderful and minty and each tube is the perfect size to do my upper-back-length hair. They did seem to improve the condition and strength of my hair in a visible way, especially after doing all 4 weekly treatments. My main gripe is that they're expensive.