April 23, 2014 | 1980 users online

Highlighters - Sephora - Highlight Compact Powder - Rose

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2010 8:31:00 PM More reviews by xoxsarahoxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

i wanted a soft blush and highlighter in one so i thought this would have been great. it did show up on my nc-15~20 skin BUT the problem was the smell. i usually do not have any problems with products that smell b/c it usually goes away but this does not! it smells like baby powder and not in a good way. it literally made me sick so i returned it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2009 1:31:00 AM More reviews by roselovesmakeup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Im going to give this a try, what do I have to loose, after all Sephora is so good about returning pruducts that dont work out for you.Its a bit shimmery for me but I think it will give my cheekbones the color they need, I will update soon, Im a olive complextion so its pretty much a good shade for my skintone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2009 12:22:00 PM More reviews by vmelkic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really loved this product at the beginning but after getting it I realized there are some better highlighters than this one but still, I really like it and I'm kinda emotionaly attached to this highlighter because it's the 1st one I ever got.

Anyway, shows up okay on my skin (NC20-25) although I would prefer more color. :)

I love the packaging and I think it's quite huge and it's a great deal. :)