August 20, 2014 | 1062 users online

Lip Gloss - L.A. Colors - Moisturizing Lipgloss in Clear

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Maggss

I really wanted a clear lipgloss with no color just clear so I got the clear one. I read that it was moisturizing so I thought that was good. But this product is not worth the money. The formula is ok, it isn't sticky it's literally glossy almost watery. It is clear like it says but it looks like you are almost not wearing it. Also I hate the smell. The scent is like cherry medicine and I don't like it. It smells so bad which is why I can't use it. sorry but I would not recommend this product there are so many better and cheap glosses out there.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by SunnyinTheWoodlands

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After a week of use, this began turning my lips black. All the other products I use are well-known by highly respected brands, and I've used them for years. This was the only new item in the lineup, and it turned my lips black. I googled causes of lips turning black, and the number one culprit is CHEAP LIPSTICK with CHEAP INGREDIENTS. Shame on me for thinking "why not, it's just a dollar?" Never again with this cheap, off-brand, poorly made crap.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 7:29:00 PM More reviews by LadyClaudia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of the best lip glosses I've ever tried. I bought this at Dollar Tree, but I don't know if it's at Dollar General, etc. I love the packaging! It's just a round, clear tube with a black top. Simple, but stylish. This gloss is by no means sticky. It's very moisturizing, so you don't need to put lip balm on underneath. It smells delicious, like Skittles. :)
I think this is a great product for the price. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 8:45:00 PM More reviews by sofiblu99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great lip gloss! We went to dollar tree, and j saw this fit $1 and decided i'd give it a try. It's amazing! I love love love it. It's so shiny and it really does moisturize. 2 deals in 1! Once the shine fades away (wich isn't until a loooong time) your lips are so plush and soft. Don't put too much on, or your lips will feel greasy and icky. I personally loved to put on a nice balm, then a stunning lipstick, and put a thin coat of this gloss over it. Genius! Packaging is nice. Fits well into my pocket and makeup bag. Total YES!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2011 6:25:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great deal great price. I have a brown khakhi in a tube. And a clear bush applicator like a magical wand type gloss, with a slanted black cap. It is great, it shines like crystal clear glass like clinique and MAC, it's kinda thick and I like it alot. The quantity and quality is high and great for a price like this. A great deal it is. It is a great shine. I wear it often. L.A. colors I buy from Dollar Tree and it is awesome. It's lasts for over 2 hours,w ith out eating, drinking, kissing and etc, It doesn't have any strong smell, it does do plumping and volumizing, and is worth the price where I am 1.99 dollars plus tax......................... I put it over lipstick too youknow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 4:38:00 PM More reviews by 2ksmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Picked this up on a whim at the Dollar Tree. I'm always on the lookout for a long-wearing, non-drying clear lipgloss to add some shine over drier lipstains & lip pencils/crayons. This is every bit as good as my $14 MAC lipgloss! The texture is a little bit sticky, which is fine by me, I think it helps the staying power. It lasts about 2-3 hrs on my lips, which is good for a gloss. It has a tart, fruity smell & taste which doesn't bother me any, though I'd prefer fragrance-free (but for a buck, who's complaining!) I don't know if if moisturizes my lips, but its not drying when it wears off. The first 2 ingredients are squalane & coconut oil, both of which are good for my lips. The squeeze tube makes it easy to apply. It has a sponge-tip applicator (like the old Maybelline Shinylicious glosses) but I usually just put a dab on my finger & smush it around on my lips. Bottom line, this is a good, basic gloss, that works for a variety of looks. For only a dollar, its a real bargain. Will repurchase, for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2011 10:36:00 PM More reviews by wynterxhale

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this at the dollar store and I'm so glad I did. It's good for when I don't want to put much effort into makeup. I also put some red food dye and now I have a perfect red lip gloss. I already bought my 2nd tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 8:22:00 PM More reviews by igimmeMAKEUP

I think this is thee most perfect lip gloss, but especially for people who want that natural look.
It gives you the perfect shininess, texture, and look. &its only a buck! Everyone can pretty much afford this.
Its so great for everyday wear & looks amazing on top of other lipsticks or w.e.
Oh & it smells like bubble gum & its not a smell that gives you a major headache either (:

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2010 7:40:00 PM More reviews by JenJenofAz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have the clear glitter gloss. It does smell like bubble-gum. Even my lipstick does. I like this because it isn't sticky. And over lipstick, it looks nice and lasts for awhile.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2010 5:35:00 PM More reviews by AutumnAngelx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A staple in everyone's make up set/kit is a clear lipgloss. This is a dollar and does the trick just fine. The only downside is it has a bubble-gummy scent, much like Bazuka bubble gum which I know can really irritate some people. I can deal with it for the price though. It maikes my lips shiny and soft, and I really like this product. I would, and probably will, buy again. I would also recommend.