December 22, 2014 | 905 users online

Conditioner - L'anza - Healing Strength Manuka Honey Conditioner

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2014 9:02:00 AM More reviews by 1017

I have very, very fine wavy hair. It didn't do much...and it didn't feel nice. This gets excellent raves on folica.com, but it is not how it turned out for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by musey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm so surprised to see anyone having a negative reaction to this conditioner! It has SAVED my hair. I fried a couple of sections (all of my bangs, a streak at the crown) with a bad straightener last year. I've never had bad damage before and really didn't know what to do. I used argan oil, which didn't help at all, and Crack leave-in treatment, which helped a lot, Joico K-Pak and some generic versions of it too... nothing went so far to repairing my fried, pubic-hair-like bangs as this conditioner.

Perhaps it just depends on your hair type, I don't know. I have fine, dyed (vol. 10 with permanent dye) hair that tends to get greasy quickly (I have to wash every other day). This conditioner makes my hair lay a bit heavier than I like, but it's worth the trade-off to see my fried hair healing and my whole head looking healthier.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2011 11:05:00 AM More reviews by Emma13

I have used this together with the matching shampoo, which is really top notch. This conditioner is good too, but not quite as fantastic. It has very good ingredients, including protein - which my hair needs. For those who need more moisture this conditioner would not be the best choice. I alternate this with Garnier Fructis triple nutrition, which is more moisturising, and I use the L'Anza hair repare protector as leave-in. Good stuff, even if it is expensive.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2011 2:00:00 AM More reviews by sexylovie84

I had such high hopes for this as it was pretty expensive.. it somehow dries out my hair and makes it impossible to comb through. I have had better results from like suave cheapest ever stuff.. very overrated.. ****EDIT!!!... so I was reading the ingredients, and one of them is Cysteine.. which is a sulfur.. and sulfur is great when taken orally as a supplement.. but when applied to the EXTERIOR of your hair, it breaks down the structure of the hair!!! NOOOOOOOOO :( (I did research because I take the oral cysteine)... Also, this has dimethicone. I switched to the One and Only argan oil shampoo and conditioner and noticed a difference after one wash :) it saved me

rated 1 of 5 on 9/11/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by fallinghair

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not the worst conditioner I have ever tried but pretty close. I have naturally curly 3c/4a hair that is very dry. I could tell as I was putting this on that it was not going to moisturizer my hair. It detangles well and my hair felt strong, but it was dry and frizzy when I rinsed it out. And that was after sitting under a heating cap for 1 hour. I am going to have to cut it out of the container and put it in a jar and add coconut oil, castor oil and honey to it. Will never purchase another L'anza product again. Not for my hair type.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2011 9:14:00 AM More reviews by sweetbeat

I love this conditioner! I normally don't buy repeat products of shampoos & conditioners but I will with this one. It perfectly moisturizes my fine, curly hair. At my last haircut appt. my stylist commented on how much thicker and longer my hair has gotten and I think it's because of this conditioner. The only drawback for me is the price but I can usually get a $5 off coupon at Ulta so that helps.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Have the matching shampoo with this and so far this is one of the best shampoo/ conditioner duos I've ever tried. A nice and thick conditioner, detangles really well, and smells great (but too strong). Hair isn't weighed down, yet is shiny. So far I'm really liking this!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2009 4:35:00 PM More reviews by msboo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

i've used this product for a week and so far it has worked very well on moisturizing my dry,curly hair.
the conditioner is pretty thick, has a strong scent and adds lots of slip and detangles well.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2009 11:07:00 AM More reviews by tinkerbell609

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

HG for sure on this one. I bleach my hair and it has become an awful mess! I starting getting breakage so it looked like i had cut this lovely 3 inch length ring around the top of my head (truly awful looking). I had tried soooo many different conditioners with protein with mild success but this tops them all.

First the smell- Yummy- like honey and flowers -delicious
After one use i noticed the difference and now its been a week and my hair is amazing feeling. Its soft no more breakage when i comb it and shiny shiny shiny.If you have any problem with weak damaged hair this is your answer. I got mine at the BSO for $21.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2009 10:45:00 AM More reviews by Yum3ji

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I purchased a 33.8 fl oz/1 L pump bottle with the Healing Strength Shampoo earlier this year after noticing a lot of breakage in the shower and around my place. It has been more than three months and my hair feels much stronger now. I've noticed less breakage, and my hair feels much lighter, and softer. Prior to L'ANZA, I was using Herbal Essences Hello Hydration.

PRODUCT INFORMATION: Reduces hair breakage--GUARANTEED! Manua Honey Conditioner combines CP Anti Aging Complex™ & Keratin Healing System™ to strenthen hair that has become weak & brittle from chemical processing, heat & other age-accelerators. Nutrient-rich Manuka Honey fortifies each strand to boost shine, strength & elasticity. Fiber integrity is restored, resulting in stronger, healthier hair. (pH 5.5) [link] continued >>