L'anza Healing Strength White Tea Shampoo

4.2

Water/Eau (Aqua), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Cocamide Mea, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glycol Distearate, Steareth-4, Glycerin, Dimethiconol Cysteine, Keratin Amino Acids, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Quillaja Saponaria (Soap Bark) Extract, Sodium PCA, Magnesium PCA, Zinc PCA, Magnanese PCA, Dimethiconol Meadowfoamate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide-2, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates, Vinyl Neodecanoate Crosspolymer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tris (Tetramethyldroxypiperidinol) Citrate, Polyquaternium-7, Acrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Acrylamide Copolymer, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Buteth-3, Tributyl Citrate, Silicone Quaternium-16, Undeceth-11, Butyloctanol, Undeceth-5, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Lilial), Coumarin, Linalool.

I am in love with this shampoo its holy grail for me. what i love about it the most is how moisturizing it is also its sulfate free and it really cleanses you're hair. A lot of people have said that they feel like sulfate free shampoos don't really clean their hair. This one does its amazing . Its the best shampoo!! I have ever tried in my life. Being in hair school i have tried many shampoos. An never have i been this impressed . A little background information on my hair it was really damaged last year i was in the process of changing salons because i had moved an my previous salon was an hour in a half away. Anyway i trusted someone with my hair who ruined my hair. it was two different shades of blonde , very dry literally looked like Hay , wouldn't grow an i had a ton of split ends. I ended up finding a lanza salon an a very talented stylist who was able to fix my hair . She recommended i use the lanza healing strength shampoo an ive been using it since January of 2015 an its all i use i love it. It has completely transformed my hair. My hair is not as dry its so healthy an i have less split ends. I highly recommend all of Lanzas products their absolutely amazing . The shampoo also smells sooooo good!! A little goes a long way. A downside for some people may be its a bit pricey . However, Its so worth it. I"m not saying that this shampoo will get rid of all you're hair issues. You do have to do some of the work like use treatments get trims every 4-6 weeks an so fourth but if you want a quality sulfate free an paraben free shampoo that eliminates frizz wont dry you're hair out , smells amazing, lathers really well even just using a little bit, lasts awhile (lasts me at least 3 months) . Is aimed towards repairing damaged hair. Then this the shampoo for you . I promise its so worth it .

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I must say wow...... This sulphate-free shampoo is great for my hair. It cleans the hair very gently, leaves the hair moisturized and smelling lovely like coconut.
I use it about twice a week (and I use another sulphate-free shampoo once or twice a week) and the bottle was finifhed after about a year. I'm now on my second bottle and still loving it!!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a good shampoo for those people who do well on sls free shampoos. That said I don't feel that my hair or scalp feel clean after using this, despite of all the rich lather it produces. I also feel that I have to wash my hair more often with this shampoo. I do believe it makes hair healthier because it has an excellent ingredient list, very high quality formula. You can very much compare it to Joico k-pac shampoo. It smells sort of a tropical, sun tan lotion like smell. Not overly sweet, or obnoxious.

I did some research regarding these PH discussions and the one reviewer saying it is acidic. Turns out the ph balance of hair and scalp is naturally @ a 5 which is slightly acidic. If a product claims to be ph balanced than it is slightly acidic (anything up to a 7 is acidic). So the ph balance of this shampoo is at the recommended ph levels and not horribly acidic (like burn your hair off), but just slightly acidic which is what is good for the hair.

As for the actual shampoo, it performs well, but so far isn't a colossal stand out. I really, really like the smell...my fave out of all the L'Anza shampoos. I like the lather too...nice for sulfate free. I will update on performance as I try it out more.

UPDATE: I do like this shampoo. I would give it a B. But I don't want to pay $23 for a B. I want an A+ for that price.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This shampoo makes my hair so shiny! It does seem I don't see as much hair in the shower drain afterwards, too. You only need a little for a nice lather, and so that makes the hefty price more bearable. Lastly, it smells really nice! I will purchase this again and, am in fact thinking of trying the conditioner.

I'm sensitive to most shampoos, they tend to give me scalp problems. The only shampoos I've been able to use regularly without problems have been Weleda rosemary (though it was a little drying), Joico K-pak, and this one. This is honestly one of the best shampoos I've ever used, and it is very gentle on hair too (contains no sls/als, but does contain a lot of conditioning, hydrating ingredients as well as some protein). I don't believe that natural is necessarily better when it comes to hair care, it's the result that counts. I'm very happy with this but I might go back to K-Pak next time just to alternate. So as long as your hair is not protein-sensitive I'd highly recommend trying this.

this didn't do really anything special for my hair except smell nice. I unfortunately noticed a lot of fall out after starting this bottle too. unusual for me.. anyway I am almost done with the bottle and won't repurchase .

**EDIT- so on the back of the bottle it says this stuff has a ph of 5.5 which is acidic and I think that dried out my already damaged hair. the conditioner has the same ph :( I used the rest of this on my dog

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I hate to be the lone voice of dissent, but this shampoo just didn't live up to my expectations. I've been growing out my hair and it is about an inch and a half past my shoulders now. I've suffered from breakage on my crown as long as I can remember, but I'm also starting to experience it around my temples too. Sick of seeing strands of hair all over the place, I decided to splurge on this shampoo. It has a nice, unobtrusive smell and feels really good in my hair. Rinses away cleanly and leaves my hair soft even before conditioner. However, I've almost used up the entire bottle and still don't notice a difference in my hair in terms of breakage. To be fair, this is a great shampoo and if I was judging it in terms of hydration and the overall condition of my hair after use, I'd give it 4.5 stars. But because in my case it failed at its primary function, I have to bump it down. I'd still recommend this to someone to use because I think the secondary effects are great and I'd buy it again if it was cheaper, but it isn't, so I won't.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I love, love, love this shampoo!! my hair is pretty long.. a couple inches past my bra strap, but is layered with shorter pieces through the front and top. I straighten my hair every other day and because its long, it needs tons of nourishment. This shampoo has made my hair feel sooo nice - it feels lovely and is weighty and bouncy after i style it.. even after I use a straightener! i LOVE this! I will totally repurchase

This may be a little early to write a review on, having only have used it for a week now, but I think I can tell this is a very good shampoo. I have the conditioner as well which both seem to work well together adding some shine without weighing down. I never know what I want or need when it comes to hair products because I have fine flat hair that needs volume yet its on the dry side (very frusterating combo!) Volumizing shampoo drys my hair out, moisturizing doesn't get my hair clean enough. This caught my eye because the claim it would "strengthen hair". So far I can't tell to see if it does strengthen, but I like the way my hair feels afterward- bouncy and shiny and I really like the smell. It's not overpowering just a fresh clean hair scent. You get quite a bit of product for the price, with my license discount i get 50% off the list price so I payed 11$ each for the shampoo and conditioner totalling $22. Doesn't contain SLS, and has keratin amino acids <3